SEATTLE (PRWEB) November 12, 2019
The competitive landscape for healthcare organizations is difficult to navigate and continuously evolving. Leaders must make strategic decisions quickly, and they need data-driven insights to inform these outcomes. Join Point B, an integrated management consulting, studio, venture investment, and real estate development firm, on November 20th for a look at how a product mindset can help organizations stay adaptive and competitive as they use data to solve problems. The complimentary webinar, “Agile and competitive in healthcare: How a product mindset transforms the way you make data-driven decisions” takes place at 11:00 AM Pacific Time and is relevant for business and technology leaders across the Healthcare Payor and Provider industries.
Point B experts Alex Chang and Kurt Knaub will guide attendees through the following questions:
- What is “servware” and how is it changing the way data-driven insights are delivered to decision makers?
- How does a product mindset help transform the way you solve problems through data?
- How should you build a platform to enable fast, flexible, and scalable analytic needs?
- What are the insights Point B is helping clients solve for today? What are the newest insights our customers are seeking to understand?
- How can custom insight solutions be set up to solve for ongoing, strategic and operational insight needs?
To learn more and register for the event, please visit: https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/2112645/858BD32AECDB23719BB7128DCC88634C?partnerref=swasc
Not able to attend? A replay of this event and future webinars will be available on the Point B website and YouTube channel.
About Point B
Point B, Inc. helps organizations form, execute, and thrive. With capabilities including Management Consulting, Studio, Venture Investment and Advisory, and Real Estate Development, our integrated businesses provide value to the organizations and communities we serve. Our 100% employee-owned firm is regularly honored as an exceptional place to work.