LAKE ARROWHEAD, Calif. (PRWEB) February 04, 2021
Cecilia Ponce de Leon, Co-Owner of CAPRE Realty, in a relatively short time has established a fresh perspective and a new respect for the Mountain Communities real estate market stretching from Crestline to Big Bear, CA (including Lake Arrowhead) as a viable real estate phenomenon akin to Orange County and Beverly Hills. Low inventory combined with uber-low interest rates and in-demand, mountain destinations are creating a trifecta of interest in the $500K - $3M+ range.
Lake Arrowhead and the surrounding towns’ picturesque lakes and snow-capped mountains have a long history dating back to when Hollywood stars and other famous people called this respite from work their second home. Back then as now, it was Lucille Ball, Doris Day, Priscilla Presley, Howard Hughes, Bugsy Siegel, Brian Wilson, Courtney Cox’s brother, David Arquette, Barry Manilow, and others. Major films, such as and most recently, The Laudromat starring Meryl Streep, and as far back as a 1913 Cecil B. DeMille directed film, have added to the mystic of the areas. Now as buyers adjust to a new normal, the desire for a more isolated setting away from crowded metro areas yet with great amenities is key. The trends are many, and CAPRE Real Estate and Ponce de Leon’s unique offering helps satiate the demand.
- Buyers are exiting big city life for rural areas – MansionGlobal.com cites the mass exodus in New York and London’s biggest deals are for country home purchases
- A multi-functional home to live, work, exercise and “holiday” where life can take place within four walls is desired
- Upgrading the Tech/Smart Design – Homes must now be designed (or upgraded) to have a clear separation between where the work hours occur and when family time begins. Hollywood-style entertainment features/screening rooms, spa bathrooms, large, plush “work- from-home” office environments are much more common. Also, cool new sanitation systems are in big demand, like ionizing HVAC air filtration, UV light and “touchless entry.”
- More physical room to work remotely is driving robust sales during COVID
- While trendy, expansive open floor plans are available, however a renewed interest in traditional “closed” floor plans that allow privacy are back in vogue
- More livable outdoor spaces that allow a combining of indoor and outdoor living seamlessly. And when not at home, activities that are safe, such as hiking, fishing, water skiing, snow skiing, mountain biking and more are very much a necessity at this time
- Fostering Creativity – green spaces, views, mountain enclaves, snow, and outdoor activities in nature contribute to a less stressful environment and encourages new attitudes
As restrictions have continued to stay in place, buyers are looking for a home that’s not just a for a weekend vacation; it’s viewed as an income property, an Airbnb, and also considered the ultimate commuting option for Angelinos that are working remotely (or only going into the office one/twice per week). Entertainment and creative arts industries living in Lake Arrowhead enjoy the serenity, peacefulness and nature which fosters creativity. For others, it’s the opportunity to embrace nature. Also, Ponce De Leon is seeing a diverse demographic mix while she, herself a Hispanic, is championing the growth of the Latin, Asian, and LGBTQ communities. She’s excited to extol the benefits of the mountain lifestyle and is uniquely positioned to welcome more diverse clients to share in the joy of owning a home in this paradise.
The home buyer will find Tuscan and English Manor to Modern architecture, Lodge, A-Frames and more. Imagine heated driveways, mountain view laundry rooms, outdoor living areas with fire/water installations, expansive panoramic lake & mountain forest views from elaborate tri-level decks, gourmet kitchens, and dramatic fireplaces just for starters. Lake rights and private, gated communities are available as well. Family-run gourmet grocery stores, a sprinkling of retail chain store presence, antique and artisan outposts, gourmet restaurants, excellent school district; all surrounding a quaint Alpine Village shopping center make Lake Arrowhead a hidden gem.
Immersed in the community, with Cecilia Ponce de Leon at the helm, CAPRE has the spotlight. The former President of the National Latina Businesswomen’s Association and Co-President of VIP Latina Business Council sits on several non-profit organization’s Board of Directors, and chairs fundraising for the Mountains Community Hospital, Rim of the World School District’s Educational Foundation and more. As a producer, she aids in creating the area’s top events like this summer’s upcoming “Staying Alive” Disco Ball, benefitting local businesses and non-profits.
CAPRE Realty offers turbo-charged, concierge class customer service with offices from Beverly Hills to Big Bear. The community-committed firm has a large roster of purposefully-driven agents. For an interview with Cecilia Ponce de Leon and full bio, a tour of properties, photos & video or more information, please contact Steve Valentine, Director of Community Relations at CAPRE, email@example.com or go to http://www.CAPRE.biz. Call 909.337.6111 or visit one of our two offices in Lake Arrowhead at Lake Arrowhead Village, 28200 Highway 189, Suite G (lower level) or 337 CA Highway 173 at our Visitors Center. @CAPRERealty. @cessygram