We’re excited to integrate their vetted expertise into our rich culture, progressive business model and modern approach to communications.
ATLANTA (PRWEB) December 12, 2018
ARPR, a leading tech public relations agency that PRopels global leaders to #MakeNews and #DriveLeads, announced it promoted 43 percent of its full-time team in 2018 and increased its headcount 38 percent in the second half of the year. In Q4 alone, the tech PR firm was named a PR News’ Top Places to Work, unveiled a slate of leadership team promotions, and welcomed three new comrades to its Army of Awesome.
Brought on to support ARPR’s expanding client roster, the new hires are comprised of public relations professionals stemming from various backgrounds and technical experience – from SEO experts to content marketing strategists. Army of Awesome hires include:
- Paul Barren, Health IT Practice Group Director – Paul brings nearly 20 years of experience to ARPR and its clients. His expertise is rooted in strategic communications and marketing within the health IT, medical device, biotech and pharmaceutical industries.
- Alex Fencl, Account Director, Cybersecurity – Alex comes to ARPR with over 10 years of communications experience, serving B2B technology clients for the majority of his career.
- Christina Dela Cruz, Account Director, SaaS – With eight years of experience, Christina has worked in both in-house and agency environments in a myriad of industries including tech, health, agriculture and public utilities.
Additional new team members include Patrick Taylor, digital marketing manager; Chris Shattuck, account manager; and Taylor Spung, marketing and business development coordinator.
"These new hires bring decades of experience representing major brands at some of the world's biggest agencies, including Edelman, Ketchum, MSL and Porter Novelli," said Anna Ruth Williams, ARPR's founder and CEO. “We’re excited to integrate their vetted expertise into our rich culture, progressive business model and modern approach to communications.”
In addition to new employees, the agency celebrated a series of promotions in the second half of 2018. In November,
- Blair Broussard was promoted to chief operations and people officer from senior vice president where she will focus on the agency’s talent cultivation, attraction and training strategies.
- Evan Goldberg was promoted from vice president to senior vice president of client service. In this role he will assume greater responsibility for client satisfaction, revenue generation and financial operations.
- Renee Spurlin was promoted from vice president to senior vice president of digital marketing and analytics, as she continues to elevate the firm’s data-driven PR approach.
- Faria Holland was promoted to senior business operations manager from office and business operations manager, gaining greater oversight of ARPR’s growing administrative priorities.
In the summer, Erika Scholz Van was promoted to account director, mobility practice group from senior account manager; Cortney Johnston was promoted to account director, health IT practice group from senior account manager; and Alexis Pastrana was promoted to account coordinator from intern.
"Not only did we grow our client roster, physical offices and revenue in 2018, but we deepened our bench with true A players. The caliber of talent we're attracting and cultivating allows us to continue PRopelling what's possible for some of the world's boldest technology brands as we enter the New Year," said Broussard.
To see available career opportunities at ARPR, visit http://www.arpr.com/careers.
ARPR is a tech PR agency that propels leaders to #MakeNews and #DriveLeads. With offices in Atlanta and New Orleans, ARPR is pioneering the Future of PR through Panorama, its holistic approach, which pushes the limits of what a public relations agency can achieve. Since 2012, ARPR has twice been named Small Agency of the Year, dubbed a Best Place to Work six times and was honored as the 2016 Technology Agency of the Year. For more information on ARPR clients and services, visit http://www.arpr.com and follow @AR__PR on Twitter and Instagram.