WARRENTON, Va. (PRWEB) March 09, 2021
Premium Home Services is excited to announce its new brand identity. After 20 years of serving Greater Warrenton with the absolute best in heating, cooling, plumbing and electrical repairs and installations, the company felt it was the right time to update its look to represent its top-of-the-line service offerings and products.
The new logo, colors and font emphasize the company's strengths as a locally owned and operated business. The following elements serve as true reflections of the company:
- Five-pronged crown represents its five-star service
- Three-pronged crown outlines its three service focuses: HVAC, plumbing and electrical
- Happy technician depicts its customer-centric and professional HVAC technicians, plumbers and electricians
- Shiny wrench portrays the use of the finest tools, systems and equipment available
- Classic fonts show a commitment to hard work and second-to-none service
- Bright, fun colors illustrate a positive outlook on the future of the company, its employees and the neighbors/neighborhoods it services in Virginia
Although Premium Home Services may have a new look, it is still the same great company with the same exceptional team of customer service representatives, in-home service technicians and local owner, Tom Noland. To see the new brand identity, please visit the website at https://www.premiumacservice.com/.
About Premium Home Services
Looking to learn more about Premium Home Services? The company has been providing the Greater Warrenton, Virginia area with premium plumbing, HVAC and electrical services for 20+ years. Premium Home Services is much more than a run-of-the-mill HVAC, electrical and plumbing business. It provides a comprehensive range of services that few other local home services companies can match, providing customers with a one-stop shop for all their home service needs.