...this release enables enterprise payment applications to keep up with the latest trends and industry requirements while continuing to simplify payment security for payment credential issuance and payment transaction processing
EUGENE, Ore. (PRWEB) January 07, 2021
Prime Factors is pleased to announce an update to its Bank Card Security System (BCSS) software, the application development accelerator for the retail payments market. This latest update includes:
- General management improvements.
- Expanded and simplified management of payment credential issuing with focus on EMV chip cards.
- Enhanced support for the latest payment trends such as tokenization and mobile transactions.
- Updates to overall payment key management.
- Upgrades to administration of external connectivity, such as Hardware Security Modules (HSMs).
- Addition of new reports and improvements to existing reports.
Current maintenance customers can request a download of v5.60 under their maintenance contract by contacting the Prime Factors product support team.
Visit http://www.primefactors.com to request a copy of the official BCSS v5.60 Product Update Announcement or to schedule time with a Prime Factors representative to review the product enhancements in detail.