This award is a testament to our commitment to innovation and unmatched managed services team, which is relied on by our clients to help enhance their contingent workforce programs.
SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) December 04, 2019
PRO Unlimited, a global innovator of contingent workforce management software and services, has earned the prestigious Gold status in the Golden Bridge Awards® for its innovative, industry-leading Wand Vendor Management System (VMS). PRO was also recognized for its exceptional Client Services team. The coveted annual Golden Bridge Awards program encompasses the world’s best in organizational performance, products and support, executives and management teams, among other categories from every major industry in the world.
In the software category, PRO’s Wand VMS was selected as “Best New Product, Service, or Solution of the Year.” Boasting native apps on the iPhone and Android devices, iPad and Apple Watch, Wand provides a true omnichannel experience, enabling managers, suppliers and workers to carry out the full contingent workforce lifecycle anytime, anywhere. Judges recognized Wand for empowering managers and program owners to:
- Optimize contingent worker procurement and management, including scheduling interviews and on/offboarding
- Build a private talent pool for self-sourcing talent
- Streamline timecard and expense review and approval
- Manage the entire lifecycle of SOW engagements
- Enhance workforce planning via PRO’s business intelligence module, Wand Discovery
In the professional services area, Golden Bridge recognized PRO’s Managed Service Provider (MSP) team for its achievements in “Client Support.” PRO’s MSP was selected due to its unique model that is differentiated by:
- Trusted professional services team that collaborates with clients to manage the lifecycle of their global contingent workforces
- Pure vendor neutrality with no affiliation to a staffing provider; delivers the best talent at the most market-competitive rates
- An integrated solution that is accountable for the entire scope of its clients' programs
- Comprehensive SOW management, including the standardization of pricing
- Independent contractor classification that has screened over 400,000 ICs and 1099 engagements
- Third-party payrolling where PRO becomes the employer of record for professional-level contractors
“In such a crowded field, it’s an honor to be named a winner for both our cutting-edge technology and our proven client services support,” said Andrew Popler, Executive Vice President, PRO Unlimited. “This award is a testament to our commitment to innovation and unmatched managed services team, which is relied on by our clients to help enhance their contingent workforce programs.”
More than 160 judges of industry voices from around the world participated, and their average scores determined the 2019 Golden Bridge Awards Finalists and Winners.
PRO’s Golden Bridge Award wins come on the heels of several other high-profile awards the company has captured recently, including Gold Stevie Awards for “Best Mobile On-Demand Application” (Wand Mobile) and “Best Vendor Management Solution” (Wand VMS); a Gold Globee Award for “Best New Product and Service of the Year” (Wand Mobile Supplier App); and a Gold CEO Award for “Best New Product, Service, or Solution of the Year” (Wand VMS).
About PRO Unlimited
PRO Unlimited, through its purely vendor-neutral Managed Services Provider (MSP) and Vendor Management Software (VMS) solutions, helps organizations around the world address the costs, risks and quality issues associated with managing a contingent workforce. A pioneer and innovator in the VMS and MSP space, PRO offers solutions for e-procurement and management of contingent labor, 1099/co-employment risk management, and third-party payroll for client-sourced contract talent. http://www.prounlimited.com
About the Golden Bridge Awards
The Golden Bridge Awards are an annual industry and peers recognition program honoring the best companies in every major industry from large to small and new start-ups in North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America. Awards are given for Best New Products and Services, Best Innovations, Management and Teams, Women in Business and the Professions, Case Studies, Customer Satisfaction, and PR and Marketing Campaigns from all over the world. Learn more about Golden Bridge Awards at https://goldenbridgeawards.com/.