Since 2010, petrochemical producers have announced significant expansions of capacity in the U.S., and the momentum is not over
HOUSTON (PRWEB) March 03, 2020
Global markets are growing more competitive. As a result, process engineering and technology plays an increasingly important role in increasing the downstream industry’s ROI and market share, confirms a Reuters Events report.
“Since 2010, petrochemical producers have announced significant expansions of capacity in the U.S., and the momentum is not over,” states the report.
In the next Reuters Events Excellence in Process Engineering & Technology Optimization Webinar Series, KBR, Worley and SNC-Lavalin will be discussing process engineering intensification’s role in the $204 billion being poured into 334 chemical and plastics projects across the U.S.
Other key themes explored in the 1-hour live webinar include:
- Intensified Process Fundamentals – Understand new chemical processes intensified through fundamental process R&D to create your own checklist for success.
- Sustainability – Hear the latest innovations in environmental engineering and sustainable development to guarantee carbon capture readiness.
- Modelling, Simulation & Automation – methods, tools and open-source software that employ a multi-scale, integrated, and systems-level approach to process intensification design, optimization, and control.
Speaker confirmed to speak:
- KBR’s Director of Automation & Process Technologies, Jatin Shah
- SNC-Lavalin’s Global Director – Technology Taskforce & Process Engineering, Sachi Maiti
- Worley’s Senior Technical Consultant, Scott Schroeder
The next installment of Reuter Events’ Excellence in Process Engineering & Technology Optimization Webinar Series – Intensification is being hosted on March 6, 2020, 10am CT. To sign-up for the webinar click here.
The webinar Is being released in the run-up to the Downstream 2020 Conference and Exhibition, which takes place on June 10 and 11, 2020, at the NRG Center in Houston, Texas. For more information about Downstream 2020 write to firstname.lastname@example.org.