Our 7 mental health questionnaires are primarily for informational purposes, take about 5-15 minutes to complete with immediate feedback, and identify areas where therapy may help. - Dr. Abby Lev, Clinical Psychologist and CBT Online Founder
SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) June 15, 2020
CBT Online Founder and Clinical Psychologist Dr. Abby Lev announces the launch of 7 Mental Health Questionnaires as of part of the CBT Toolkit on CBTOnline.com that anyone can take at no cost. Based on extensive research, Dr. Lev developed these multiple-choice quizzes to help people better understand how their core beliefs may impact relationships at home and at work. Dr. Lev’s quizzes are primarily for informational purposes, take about 5-15 minutes to complete, provide immediate feedback, and identify areas where therapy may help.
As the Director of the Bay Area CBT Center, Dr. Lev has used these quizzes to help individuals and couples break unhelpful patterns, develop healthier habits, and improve all areas of life. Dr. Lev’s questionnaires are based on information gathered from various evidence-based treatments including Schema Therapy, Compassion-Focused Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. These questionnaires are now available online as part of CBTOnline.com’s resources.
CBT Online recently launched “to provide millions with free and paid online teletherapy tools based on CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) so that no one is left feeling alone and without access to help, especially today when mental health needs are soaring with the global pandemic and economic impacts.”
These 7 Mental Health Questionnaires are not meant to be a psychological or psychiatric assessment. However, Dr. Lev’s quizzes provide immediate feedback with scores and insights that individuals can share with a therapist. Anyone can take these quizzes online, which include:
1. Relationship Schemas Questionnaire – “helps determine your schemas / core beliefs, and how the stories in your head impact your relationships, including levels of perfectionism, entitlement and self-sacrifice. These questionnaires may also provide information about your personality, including traits such as empathy.”
2. Emotional Dysregulation Questionnaire – “helps explore your ability to tolerate high levels of emotion, your ability to deal with distressing emotions, and how your emotions impact your daily life and relationships.”
3. Interpersonal Problems Questionnaire – “helps explore your interpersonal patterns, behaviors, and how your coping strategies may be impacting your relationships.”
4. Procrastination Questionnaire – “helps explore your level of procrastination and avoidance, and how it effects your daily life.”
5. Self-Compassion Questionnaire – “helps explore your level of self-compassion, including whether you treat yourself with kindness, acceptance or tend to be self-critical, and set unrealistic expectations of yourself.”
6. Job Satisfaction Questionnaire – “helps explore your level of job satisfaction, job stress, and whether your job is consistent with your values.”
7. Workplace Schemas Questionnaire – “helps you determine which schemas / core beliefs are most relevant for you at your workplace.”
CBT Online - CBT Toolkit with Quizzes and Questionnaires
CBT Online is a secure teletherapy platform that connects people to Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) experts. Clients can communicate with these licensed therapists anytime, anywhere across all devices (mobile, computer, iPad). This evidence-based program provides a variety of online CBT services, including CBT counseling, group therapy sessions, coaching, webinars, online courses, videos, mindful audio and exercises to help people break negative patterns and live happier lives. CBTOnline.com experts can help clients who are struggling with anxiety, body image issues, career change, chronic worry, communication issues, depression, grief and loss, Bipolar Disorder, hair pulling and skin picking, impulse control, indecision, job burnout, life transitions, low self-esteem, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), organizational issues, panic attacks, phobias, procrastination, relationship difficulties, self-doubt, social anxiety, trauma and work-related stress.
Liz Kelly, 310-987-7207
Dr. Abby Lev (San Francisco Bay Area, CA) is a Clinical Psychologist, CBT Online Founder, Mediator, Author, Executive Coach, and Director of the Bay Area CBT Center, a clinic that specializes in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to help individuals and couples break unhelpful patterns, develop healthier habits, and improve all areas of life. Dr. Lev has coauthored three books on relationships: 1. “Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for Couples” 2. “Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for Interpersonal Problems” and 3. “The Interpersonal Problems Workbook.” Dr. Lev founded CBTOnline, an online platform that connects people with therapists specializing in CBT, and offers a library of online CBT resources. Dr. Lev utilizes evidence-based practices, including CBT, ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy), and Schema Therapy to help people who are struggling with a variety of issues live a happier and more fulfilling life. Dr. Lev has worked with people who are struggling with relationship problems, anxiety, trauma, depression, emotional dysregulation, body image issues, work related stress, OCD and mood disorders. Her work has been featured in MSN, Psych Central, HelloGiggles, Best Life, Business.com, KGO 810 AM The Chip Franklin Show, Psychologists Off the Clock, Healing Powers Podcast, and many more. For more information, visit https://cbtonline.com