“I am proud of how Pulseway and its products provided the flexibility and functionality our customers needed to navigate an unpredictable business landscape." - Marius Mihalc, CEO & Founder of Pulseway
DUBLIN (PRWEB) December 21, 2020
Pulseway, a leading provider of mobile-first, cloud- first remote monitoring and management (RMM), today announced more than 35% growth in customers in 2020 and showcased the results of its 2020 MSP Pain Point Survey, which identified the most common struggles of managed service providers (MSPs) in this unprecedented year.
Pulseway has revealed record business growth, with over 2,000 newly acquired business partners, hitting the mark of 10,000 customers worldwide. Pulseway continues to prove the value of its full-featured mobile app amongst MSPs, as it gives them the ability to support their customers from anywhere, resulting in quicker response times, increased uptime and happier customers. Pulseway’s dominance in mobile RMM is illustrated by the fact that there were 27,000 users of the mobile app this year.
Milestones in Pulseway Product Innovation:
- The launch of MSP Toolkit 2.0 - A new growth platform with the best industry experts and years of market research designed to help MSPs to become more profitable and expand their businesses with fully customisable marketing assets. The MSP Toolkit 2.0 was utilised by over 80% of Pulseway MSP partners who claimed that its marketing templates and resources were very beneficial to their business growth and could be easily implemented into existing marketing strategies.
- Pulseway redefines IT task automation with the launch of Automation Workflows - Puts issue remediation on autopilot while increasing efficiency and helping MSPs prevent potential downtime for their customers. With over 30% of customers using the Automation Workflows feature since its launch, the auto-remediation technology has been crucial for IT technicians facing increased workloads and limited resources in 2020.
- Expanding third party patching titles - A continually expanding library of over 126 of the most common, out of the box titles. MSPs can easily add custom titles to this list to offer full patching services to all their customers, even users of niche or specialist applications.
- Pulseway Remote Control now covers both Windows and macOS - Offers MSP and IT professionals an all-in-one remote monitoring and management solution, while cutting costs on third-party RD applications.
- The Launch of Pulseway Network Monitoring - A new tool totally integrated with both the web-based platform and mobile application that allows MSPs to extend and enhance their remote monitoring services to cover customers’ entire networks, including network devices such as printers, routers, switches and practically anything with an IP address.
- Release of Web Dashboard - A newly released, widget-based, customizable Web Dashboard that gives MSPs a visual overview of their customers’ IT infrastructure, including alerts, and the ability to manage them from one single RMM dashboard. This opens up the possibility of creating dashboards to easily share with customers to show real-time system performance.
To close the year, Pulseway has also run a survey among its MSP partners to identify main pain points and common struggles that MSPs have encountered through 2020. It revealed a high level of stress amongst MSPs and concerns about growing their businesses. The biggest technical concern is revealed as security, with a rising demand from customers for security services - which comes as no surprise after the rise of phishing attacks targeted at remote workers since the beginning of the year. It also reveals MSPs’ thoughts on how they will continue to work in 2021.
“2020 and its challenges impacted everyone, and the IT industry was no exception,” said Marius Mihalec, Founder and CEO of Pulseway. “I am proud of how Pulseway and its products provided the flexibility and functionality our customers needed to navigate an unpredictable business landscape. Our mobile app really came into its own as IT professionals had to rapidly adjust to supporting customers remotely. In addition, the Pulseway team continued our tradition of strong product innovation with the rapid extension of patching support for third party titles and the addition of new functionality such as network monitoring. I am particularly pleased to be able to finish the year with the roll out of the much-anticipated Web Dashboards that provide an enhanced overview of the monitored systems to make our users even more efficient and effective.”
For more information about Pulseway, visit Pulseway.com.
MMSOFT Design, Ltd. is the maker of Pulseway, a mobile-first IT management software that helps busy IT administrators look after their IT infrastructure on the go. Pulseway is used by over 10,000 businesses worldwide including DELL, Louis Vuitton, Canon and Siemens.