Our 2018 Holiday Invitation Collection is all about communicating the warm feeling of the holidays in the digital age.
FRAMINGHAM, Mass. (PRWEB) November 28, 2018
Punchbowl®, the company behind the critically acclaimed digital platform for online invitations, today unveiled the 2018 Holiday Invitation Collection — hundreds of memorable designs for the most popular party themes this holiday season. Party hosts can easily personalize these online invitations with the company’s best-in-class mobile apps or at Punchbowl.com, and deliver instantly by text or email.
“Our 2018 Holiday Invitation Collection is all about communicating the warm feeling of the holidays in the digital age,” said Matt Douglas, CEO, Punchbowl, Inc. “We’ve always been at the forefront of mobile technology and design, and we’ll never stop pushing the envelope on what’s possible.”
The new holiday collection from Punchbowl is part of the company’s commitment to deliver the most memorable digital invitations ever experienced on a screen. The designs in the 2018 Holiday Invitation Collection feature imagery inspired by trending holiday party themes such as Ugly Sweater Parties, motifs like llamas and flamingos, popular artistic styles, and modern color palettes. Coupled with an award-winning user experience, the company is excited to offer digital invitations that are better than paper.
Highlights of the 2018 Holiday Invitation Collection include:
- 300+ online invitations for Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and New Year’s celebrations
- Invites for trending holiday party themes: Ugly Sweater Parties, Cookie Exchanges, White Elephant gift swaps, Christmas Pajama parties, Gingerbread Decorating events, llama theme parties, and flamingo theme parties
- Branded holiday invites from the ‘Characters Kids Love’ collection starring Mickey Mouse, PAW Patrol, My Little Pony, Hello Kitty, and other beloved characters
- Seasonal designs from the ‘Handmade Art Collection’ made with paint, chalk, collage, pen, pencil, calligraphy, and dozens of other artistic techniques
- Matching envelope liners, postage stamps, and greetings
To see the 2018 Holiday Invitation Collection and plan a party this season, visit:
About Punchbowl, Inc.
Punchbowl is the company behind the critically acclaimed technology platform for online invitations and digital greeting cards. The company runs its platform on Punchbowl.com, best-in-class iOS and Android apps, and also licenses its technology to carefully selected consumer companies. More than 150 million online invitations and digital greeting cards have been sent on the Punchbowl platform. The company was founded by entrepreneur Matt Douglas, is located in Framingham, MA, and is backed by Party City Holdings Inc., Intel Capital, Contour Venture Partners, and Launchpad Venture Group. To learn more, visit https://www.punchbowl.com/company