This is yet another endorsement from AWS on Quantiphi’s expertise in large scale data analytics and machine learning deployments. The power of AWS tools, along with our integration expertise, will help customers accelerate infrastructure automation on AWS." Reghu Hariharan, Co-Founder, Quantiphi
MARLBOROUGH, Mass. (PRWEB) December 05, 2019
Quantiphi, an award-winning applied artificial intelligence (AI) and big data solutions and services company, today announced it has achieved Amazon Web Services (AWS) DevOps Competency status. This DevOps competency designation recognizes Quantiphi’s deep expertise in helping customers implement continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) practices both in the traditional sense of DevOps and in the new field of machine learning operations (MLOps). Achieving the AWS DevOps Competency differentiates Quantiphi as an AWS Partner Network (APN) proficient in:
- Building scalable machine learning model training and inference frameworks
- Automating the creation of software build and the associated processes using CI/CD tools
- Migrating monolithic systems to a microservices ecosystem to develop, deploy and maintain independently
- Automating cloud infrastructure provisioning process consistently
- Creating and deploying containers to run across distributed systems and managing the lifecycle
- Automating monitoring of software delivery and operation configurations, as well as remedy unexpected changes continuously
- Automating acquisition of infrastructure health metrics by collecting events and metadata
- Configuring security measures of policies, controls and procedures to protect data and infrastructure
“Quantiphi is proud to achieve AWS DevOps Competency status. This is yet another endorsement from AWS on Quantiphi’s expertise in large scale data analytics and machine learning deployments. The power of AWS tools, along with our integration expertise, will help customers accelerate infrastructure automation on AWS,” said Reghu Hariharan, Co-Founder, Quantiphi. “We are focused on helping our customers achieve their business goals by leveraging the agility, breadth of services, and pace of innovation that AWS provides.”
What this means for our customers
Quantiphi is an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner with a deep understanding of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data and analytics solutions. Our AI-assisted solutions built by a team of certified AWS professionals create smart products and solutions to automate key business processes and enable low-risk business environments that help solve some of the most complex business problems. Earlier this week, Quantiphi announced its recognition for achieving 100 certifications on AWS. With this AWS DevOps recognition, Quantiphi is well placed to help customers deploy agile, automated and secure solutions rapidly at enterprise-scale through task automation, serverless computing and CI/CD frameworks to ensure hassle-free deployment of machine learning and data solutions. Our solution features include:
- A flexible, portable, secure cloud-enabled platform that allows faster development and implementation of machine learning solutions
- Autoscaling and serverless architecture based on the consumption of resources for cost and performance optimization
- Easy integration with multiple functionalities and to enable the incremental release of workflow
- Parameterized infrastructure automation which allows clients to deploy architectures in several environments with few clicks
As an AWS Partner Network (APN) member, Quantiphi’s solutions are fully optimized to turn our client’s cloud-stored data into actionable business opportunities.
About AWS Competency Program
AWS is enabling the development of scalable, flexible, and cost-effective solutions for all companies ranging from startups to global enterprises. To support the seamless integration and deployment of these solutions, AWS established the AWS Competency Program to help customers identify Consulting and Technology APN Partners with deep industry experience and technical expertise. To receive the designation, APN Partners must possess deep AWS expertise and deliver solutions seamlessly on AWS.
Quantiphi is an award-winning applied artificial intelligence and big data software and services company driven by a desire to solve transformational problems at the heart of business. Its unique approach combines deep industry experience, disciplined cloud and data-engineering practices, and cutting-edge machine-learning research to achieve quantifiable business impact. For more on Quantiphi’s capabilities, visit http://www.quantiphi.com or follow us on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/quantiphi.