“We continue to welcome guests from near and far, and look forward to providing exceptional, relaxing treatments. Our bathing areas are presently closed for maintenance to ensure that all visitors have a healthy, safe and memorable experience.”
HOT SPRINGS, Ark. (PRWEB) August 06, 2019
Guests can enjoy an array of services, including massages, facials, bodywork and hair blowouts at Quapaw Baths and Spa while bathing areas are closed temporarily for cleaning. Guests can also visit the gift shop and café.
During the coming week, some areas within the facility will be closed as Quapaw collaborates with the National Park Service to perform a range of testing and maintenance work.
“We continue to welcome guests from near and far, and look forward to providing exceptional, relaxing treatments,” said Quapaw Baths Spokesman Evan Nierman. “Our bathing areas are presently closed for maintenance to ensure that all visitors have a healthy, safe and memorable experience.”
Quapaw will publicly announce when the cleaning process is complete and bathing areas are reopened. In the meantime, clients can continue to enjoy the following massage services, provided by Quapaw’s spa professionals:
· Swedish: Long, relaxing and rolling strokes of gentle to firm pressure.
· Deep Tissue: A firm pressure massage that targets areas of tension, a favorite of athletes and those accustomed to the massage experience.
· Target Massage: For those who want to target trouble areas such as neck, back/shoulders or gluteus/thighs.
· Foot Massage: A foot massage that is a joy for the feet and tension release for the entire body.
· Hot Stone: A massage experience like no other, using smooth, hot stones to roll away stress, incorporating a harmonious blend of essential oils.
· Bamboo Fusion: Treated bamboo canes are warmed or used at room temperature, allowing therapists to go deeper on any problem areas.
Other services that are currently available include facials, which are tailored to each client’s particular skin care needs. Facials feature organic skin care products specializing in whole raw pulps, not extracts.
Clients can also enjoy Quapaw’s body treatment program, which helps activate, detoxify, relax and rejuvenate the skin, as well as hair blowouts, the café and the gift shop.
About Quapaw Baths and Spa:
Quapaw Baths and Spa is located in Hot Springs, Arkansas, and offers clients a luxurious experience including spa services, thermal pools and steam caves. Quapaw welcomes 40,000 visitors every year.