Business Intelligence capabilities such as peer benchmarking have proven to be very valuable. For example, before Qvinci, it would have taken me months to consolidate reports from 100 locations. Now, that work can be done in five minutes. - Brett Shraiar - Business Development Manager, MaidPro
AUSTIN, Texas (PRWEB) October 23, 2020
Qvinci® Software – has released The KPI Scorecard, the latest in the long line of advanced business intelligence, predictive analytics and forecast modeling tools developed by Qvinci, with game-changing capabilities that empowers accountants, franchisors, dioceses, non-profits and SMBs to create:
- Custom KPIs based on their own ecosystem metrics
- Consolidated KPIs across a plurality franchises, dioceses, non-profits or single SMBs
- Compare KPIs to peers of “like-users”
- Trended comparisons of KPIs year-over-year
- Conditional formatting indicating movement or trends
- Comparisons to the “ideal” range of values set by the manager or user
- Custom accounts based on your ecosystem’s metrics
When an accountant, manager or business advisor can show a client or business unit “what to do” that is easily understood, implemented and tracked — that is truly transformative. Some additional functionality of the KPI Scorecard provides numerical and graphical analysis of:
- Total Income and Net Income Year Over Year by Month
- Running Cash Balance Analysis Year Over Year by Month
- Top 10 Expenses as a Percent of Income
- AR and AP Analysis with Variance
The Possibilities are endless with Qvinci’s New KPI Scorecard, including separate reports for Total and Net Income Analysis, Running Cash Balance, Top 10 Expense and AR/AP Analysis year over year and by month.
ACCOUNTANTS: Imagine the consulting and advisory opportunities if you could walk your clients through the KPI Scorecard (and related reports) and consult with them regularly on what to do. Learn how to use the entire suite of Qvinci’s Business Intelligence solutions to grow your client base and turn your practice into a juggernaut profit center.
FRANCHISES: Imagine the collaborative relationship fostered if you could sit down with each one of your franchisees and review the KPI Scorecard (and related reports) with regularly scheduled progress checks. Learn how to deploy these tools across all your franchisees from one to thousands.
DIOCESES, NON-PROFITS, AND OTHER MULTI-UNITS: Imagine the benefits of consistently knowing your customized KPIs (and related reports) for each of your dioceses, parishes, schools, churches, or other entities. Learn how to maintain visibility into the financial health and progress of organization with the click of a mouse.