Using consistent communication on social channels has allowed our partners to bounce back and master this difficult time,” said John Andrews, CEO of Photofy. "Businesses both large and small are seeing community-created content is an effective way to grow their business by engaging their customers."
RALEIGH, N.C. (PRWEB) August 19, 2020
The COVID-19 crisis is having an extraordinary and far-reaching impact on all our lives. Many have faced serious challenges which creates enormous uncertainty for both employees and communities.
One immediate impact of the pandemic has been increased reliance on technologies that connect consumers and businesses and help them communicate and share important and fast changing information.
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, Photofy, Inc. has been helping both Enterprise and Small Businesses in the 119 countries in which they operate to create high-quality custom branded content, share vital information and build lasting relationships.
“Using consistent communication on social channels has allowed our partners to bounce back and master this difficult time,” said John Andrews, CEO of Photofy. “Businesses both large and small are seeing community-created content is an effective way to grow their business by engaging their customers with people closest to them.”
During the first quarter, Photofy, Inc. saw 50.3% user growth with an average $710K in monthly media value across current Enterprise clients while adding numerous names to their Enterprise client roster including The National Association of Realtors and Yoli Better Body.
Photofy, Inc. continuously adds product features and new offerings focused on supporting Enterprise partners, entrepreneurs and small businesses alike including:
- In Q2 the company launched Consumer and Enterprise GIFs to meet the demand for these popular and effective tools. The use of GIFs in social media content has grown along with use of emojis, allowing users quick and fun personal expression--while building better user engagement.
- When the COVID-19 pandemic hit, Photofy sprung into action in an effort to support small businesses. By empowering brands to better communicate during and after the crisis, they’re offering a FREE 6-MONTH subscription to the Business Collection Package for new members who register by December 31st, 2020
- With virtual meetings on the rise, Photofy created customizable virtual meeting backgrounds for consumer and enterprise clients.
- Lastly - Photofy, Inc. launched their new website and landing pages for a heightened user experience and navigation for training and features.
Over the past two quarters Photofy has continued to build its team and has welcomed four full-time employees and three strategic advisors; additions which have been crucial to the success of both the organization and partners during this time. Photofy, Inc. including:
- Angelique Bolding: Director, Business Development | A multi-faceted brand and business development professional with over 10+ years of experience in Brand Strategy and Digital Communications. Having served as both a consultant and now employee for Photofy, Angelique has helped make an impact on brands such as The Ritz Carlton, Wrangler, International Zinc Association, Disneyworld, SeaWorld, and more.
- Waleed Hamza: Software Engineer | An Army vet and valued member of the Photofy, Inc. team Waleed comes with 7+ years experience in IT and software development helping grow and ignite organizations such as Duke University and Medfusion.
- Eryn Gruber, Graphics Designer | Eryn is a Florida native and graduate of the University of Central Florida who comes to Photofy with a background in graphic design for online retailers and marketing agencies.
- Uma Nuthulaganti: Senior Software Engineer | Uma is obsessed with the idea of utilizing software to solve practical problems. As a senior software engineer she is passionately engaged in solving never-ending puzzles where she is certain to learn and build on her experiences.
- Calvin Peters: Strategic Advisor | A multi-faceted communications professional with over 20+ years of experience in Public Relations, Marketing and Digital Communications. He most recently led PR localization, Digital Communications and Influencer Marketing teams for the Walgreens Boots Alliance; the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise.
- Kate Berg: Strategic Advisor | 25+ years in technology operations and strategic marketing, focusing on helping companies grow, go public and secure venture capital funding. She has been a national speaker and course author with SCORE since 2009 and devotes time to helping entrepreneurs succeed.
- Dave Henry: Strategic Advisor | Dave Henry brings over 40 years of strategic expertise in creating successful market brands that customers love and companies depend upon. He’s been nationally recognized for using his skills to build the business of several large grocery retail chains through both regional and national award winning advertising and cutting-edge marketing and sales initiatives.
About Photofy, Inc.:
Photofy was founded in 2013 in Raleigh, North Carolina with the goal of building the world's easiest and most powerful content creation tool for individuals and businesses. Photofy serves millions globally through enterprise solutions for companies in the franchise, direct selling, and real estate industries via a simple mobile platform for branded content creation and distribution.