In order to truly make a difference in this market – it wasn’t enough to just have the best MA solution – we needed to eliminate implementation risk, collapse implementation timeframes and reduce overall costs for our health plan clients.
FORT WASHINGTON, Penn. (PRWEB) September 17, 2019
RAM Technologies, Inc., the perennial leader in the development of enterprise software for healthcare payers administering Medicare Advantage and Special Needs plans, is proud to support the 2019 National Conferences on Medicare, Medicaid and Duals presented by America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP). RAM is supporting the event as a sponsor and exhibitor and will be showcasing their end-to-end solution, Medicare Advantage-in-a-Box, at the conferences being held September 23rd – 26th in Washington, DC.
“RAM has taken an unconventional approach to becoming the leading vendor and solution provider for Medicare Advantage and SNP plans,” said Christopher P. Minton, Executive Vice President of RAM Technologies. “We realized years ago that in order to truly make a difference in this market – it wasn’t enough to just have the best MA solution – we needed to eliminate implementation risk, collapse implementation timeframes and reduce overall costs for our health plan clients. Medicare Advantage in a Box does just that, deploying in less than 60 days with full capabilities to administer Original Medicare.”
The Medicare Advantage-in-a-Box solution greatly simplifies entry to the MA market, providing the following pre-configured capabilities:
- CMS required benefits coded to administer Original Medicare (MA / MAPD)
- CMS fee schedules and Prospective Payment Systems Pre-Loaded and maintained
- Real-time claims editing and cost containment tools (bundling & unbundling)
- CMS required Interest and Penalty Calculations & Timely Filing Rules
- CMS Part C Monthly and Quarterly EOB’s
- CMS required letters and templates
- Predefined / automated workflows ensuring timely compliance with CMS
- Fully automated and integrated processes to exchange information Bi-Directionally with CMS
- Predefined Security Groups and Roles by Job Function
- Data conversion API’s and load routines
- Over 500 Predefined Test Cases with Pre-determined Results
- And more
RAM Technologies will be showcasing this innovative offering at this year’s National Conferences on Medicare, Medicaid and Duals.
About RAM Technologies, Inc.
RAM Technologies is the industry leader in helping organizations that are interested in starting a Medicare Advantage plan. Every day more and more people are asking, “How Do I Become a Medicare Advantage Health Plan?” We offer a step-by-step process to succeed. Whether you are a health system looking to transition to Medicare Advantage or a new entity looking for Steps to Succeed as a Medicare Advantage start-up, we can help. To learn more about launching a Medicare Advantage Plan, answering the question, “What do I need to do to start a Medicare Advantage Health Plan?” call (877) 654-8810 x 4 or visit http://www.ramtechinc.com.