The message is clear: even if we cannot safely gather in-person, companies want to collaborate and learn from one another. We are delighted to provide that opportunity with ReAlign 2021, continuing a tradition that began three years ago.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) December 16, 2020
Today, RapidRatings, the leading provider of financial health data and analytics, announced the program and speaker lineup for a third client summit, ReAlign—featuring unique perspectives from preeminent supplier and third-party risk officers—in a format reimagined for the pandemic era.
“Whether public or private, large or small, new or established—businesses worldwide have faced unprecedented challenges this year, and have grown and evolved in response,” said Nitin K. Walia, Chief Client Officer at RapidRatings. “Given this and the moment we’re in, it’s incredibly important that our clients have a platform to share their expertise and insights from a year unlike any other. The message is clear: even if we cannot safely gather in-person, companies want to collaborate and learn from one another. We are delighted to provide that opportunity with ReAlign 2021, continuing a tradition that began three years ago.”
RapidRatings previously held in-person client summits, to bring together a community of like-minded professionals who valued transparency and collaboration for the benefit of global financial health.
At ReAlign, those themes will also feature prominently within a new—and all-virtual—core agenda launching the week of February 15th, 2021:
A fireside chat—Views from the Top: CPO Perspectives on 2021 and Beyond
An interactive webinar—Stepping Up: Healthcare Supply Chains Responding to COVID-19
An in-depth, program showcase—Learning from the Pros: Establishing Best-In-Class Vendor Risk
Confirmed client-speakers include: Brooke Fan, Executive Director Procure to Pay Shared Service at Kaiser Permanente; Sajid Kunnummal, Vice President & Chief Procurement Officer at Navistar; Keith Mellett, Senior Director of Supply Chain Procurement at Becton-Dickinson; Sue Spence, Vice President of Sourcing, Procurement & Accounts Payable at FedEx; and Beata Wandachowicz-Krason, Director of Supplier Risk Management at Philips.
The firm will also recognize RapidRatings Awards recipients in the following categories:
- Bold Start—clients that have launched ambitious and expansive programs to transform risk management in their first year
- Community Champion—clients that have embraced “Community” at-large by building collaborative relationships with partners and through knowledge-sharing
- Data Excellence—clients that have excelled at incorporating data analysis and visualization
- Global Reach—clients that have embraced a worldwide approach to understanding counterparty risk, seeking visibility and transparency in multiple regions
- Innovation—clients that have pioneered groundbreaking advancements in their RapidRatings programs
- Visionary Transparency—clients that have developed a substantial, enterprise-wide program striving toward a world that benefits from complete transparency
Additionally—and in line with the recent expansion and enhancement of The FHR Network®—RapidRatings will also recognize private company suppliers in a new RapidRatings Awards category:
- Supplier Vanguard—member companies that have embraced partnership and financial transparency to collaborate more effectively in their work with complex enterprise clients
Virtual attendees will also have opportunities to engage in small-group, roundtables with their peers—as well as RapidRatings’ leadership. Final agenda and awards winners will be announced in January.
RapidRatings® sets the standard for financial health transparency between business partners, transforming the way the world’s leading companies manage enterprise and financial risk. RapidRatings provides the most sophisticated analysis of the financial health of public and private companies in over 140 countries worldwide. The company’s predictive analytics provide insights into how suppliers, vendors, and other third parties are likely to perform. For more information, visit rapidratings.com.