“Quality information enables leaders to make better decisions.” - Stefan Swanepoel, Chairman and CEO of T3 Sixty,
SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, Calif. (PRWEB) August 26, 2019
T3 Sixty’s extensive annual research has evolved over the years, from their annual leadership rankings SP200 (sp200.com) and their analysis of brokerages, franchisors and real estate holding companies The Mega 1000 (mega1000.com) into the new The Real Estate Almanac (realestatealmanac.com).
The 2020 edition will the best-in-class rankings in over 40 different categories of businesses and executives in the residential real estate industry into one extraordinary, 350-page compendium. Fact-finding and analytics will be powered by T3 Sixty, the country’s leading research and management consultancy in the residential real estate brokerage industry.
T3 Sixty, current publishers of the popular SP200 and the Mega 1000 rankings have become experts at analyzing residential real estate ranking data and with their objectivity and independent focus can provide very comprehensive and accurate information.
“Quality information enables leaders to make better decisions,” says Stefan Swanepoel, Chairman and CEO of T3 Sixty, publishers of the Almanac, “and as industries – such as transportation, health, entertainment, retail, and of course our beloved residential real estate brokerage –undergo change, leaders must increasingly use more extensive data.”
The 2020 Real Estate Almanac will include over 40 sections covering the industry including:
- •Top 200 Most Powerful Executives in Residential Real Estate Brokerage
- •Top 20 Most Powerful Women Leaders in Residential Real Estate Brokerage
- •Top 20 Association Leaders in Residential Real Estate Brokerage
- •Top 20 MLS Leaders in Residential Real Estate Brokerage
- Top 20 Technology Executives in Residential Real Estate Brokerage
- •Top 1,000 Largest Brokerage Companies in Residential Real Estate
- •Top 20 Largest Real Estate Franchisors in Residential Real Estate
- •Top 20 Largest Real Estate Holding Companies
- •Top 200 Largest MLS Organizations
- •Top 50 State Realtor Associations
- •Top 200 Local Realtor Associations
- •Top Technology Companies in the Real Estate Industry
- •Top Brokerages in The Realty Alliance
- •Top Brokerages in Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
- •Top Brokerages in Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices of America
- •Top Brokerages in Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
- •Top Brokerages in Century 21 Real Estate
- •Top Brokerages in Coldwell Banker Real Estate
- •Top Brokerages in Engel and Volkers
- •Top Brokerages in ERA Real Estate
- •Top Brokerages in EXIT Realty
- •Top Brokerages in HomeSmart
- •Top Brokerages in Keller Williams Real Estate
- •Top Brokerages in RealLiving
- •Top Brokerages in Realty Executives
- •Top Brokerages in Realty One Group
- •Top Brokerages in RE/MAX
- •Top Brokerages in Sotheby’s International Real Estate
Around a quarter of the research will be released every month starting January 2020 and continuing every month through April with the massive 350-page print edition of the Real Estate Almanac being released in May.
“The T3 Sixty core values ensure that our research strives to deliver the highest scientific quality standards of anyone in our industry," says Jack Miller, President, and CTO of T3 Sixty and “emphasizes T3 Sixty’s ongoing commitment to be the Industry’s most trusted source.”
“Providing useful business data and analytics about the market and your competitors will empower brokers, managers and executives, to plan and work smarter and more strategically," says Michele Conn, SVP and one of the lead researchers on the team.
To secure a complimentary copy of the Real Estate Almanac when it is released go to realestatealmanac.com
About T3 Sixty
Exclusively serving the residential real estate brokerage industry, T3 Sixty provides real estate CEOs, business leaders, association and MLS executives, brokers and high-performance teams the knowledge, best practices and support to grow their businesses. The company does this through management consulting, training and in-depth research and quality publications, such as its hallmark Swanepoel Trends Report, an annual analysis of the top trends shaping the industry for the next 18 to 24 months. The firm’s consulting divisions include brokerage, technology, mergers and acquisitions, and associations and MLSs. Find out more here