2019 is going to be fantastic. We’ll continue shattering records while focusing on providing our real estate professionals with the tools and training to amplify their real estate business.
LAGUNA NIGUEL, Calif. (PRWEB) January 03, 2019
Realty ONE Group, the nation’s fifth-largest independent real estate brand, is pleased to announce another year of record-breaking milestones that include international expansion, growth in the brand’s franchise network and recognition for the company’s executives and workplace culture.
“2018 was the year we made noise and opened doors on an international scale starting with our neighbors to the north,” said Realty ONE Group Founder and CEO, Kuba Jewgieniew. “I can say with confidence that 2019 is going to be even bigger and better. Our corporate headquarters will be moving to a larger space in the first quarter and we’re already gearing up for our spring event in Las Vegas. It’s going to be a big year for us.”
Some 2018 highlights for Realty ONE Group include:
- Realty ONE Group Affiliates signed 76 Unit Franchises and 4 Regional Director Franchises. The franchisor has more than 160 locations across 33 states and four Canadian Provinces.
- Realty ONE Group surpassed 11,000 real estate professionals and closed over 51,000 transactions.
- Realty ONE Group was recognized by Franchise Times as one of the country’s fastest growing franchisors and is the only real estate brand to be recognized as one of the Top 10 fastest growing franchisors by unit.
- Over 150 Realty ONE Group managers, broker/owners and executives attended the highly successful inaugural Basecamp Leadership Retreat held in Dana Point, CA at the Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa.
- Realty ONE Group was a first-time exhibitor at the annual REALTORS® Conference & Expo hosted by the National Association of REALTORS® in Boston, MA where over 5,000 industry professional and attendees stopped by the real estate franchisor’s engaging and interactive booth.
- Realty ONE Group launched its largest advertising campaign with a historic media blast throughout New York City’s iconic Times Square district. The campaign included five 15-second videos that were broadcasted on digital billboards above Times Square a total of 20,000 times during the week of a highly publicized real estate conference.
- RISMedia named Founder and CEO Kuba Jewgieniew and Executive Vice President of Global Sales for Realty ONE Group Affiliates Lou Gonzalez as the publication’s 2019 Real Estate Newsmakers in the Futurists and Crusaders categories, respectively.
- Realty ONE Group was named a 2018 Top Workplace by The Orange County Register.
“We’ve been making it known that Realty ONE Group will continue to grow and expand across the country and globe, and everyone has taken notice,” said President of Realty ONE Group Affiliates, Vinnie Tracey. “2019 is going to be fantastic. We’ll continue shattering records while focusing on providing our real estate professionals with the tools and training to amplify their real estate business.”
About Realty ONE Group: One-hundred percent family-owned and debt-free, Realty ONE Group was founded in 2005 and is proudly known as the industry’s premier UNbrokerage. Realty ONE Group has rapidly evolved with over 11,000 real estate professionals in 160+ offices across 33 states. Ranked in the top one percent in the nation by REAL Trends, recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine as a Top 5 Real Estate Franchise, and landing a coveted spot on the Inc. 500 Fastest-Growing Companies list for seven consecutive years, Realty ONE Group has been surging ahead, opening doors, not only for its clients but also for its real estate professionals and franchise owners. To learn more, visit http://www.RealtyONEGroup.com.