Activity within the Network has picked up over the summer, when activity is traditionally slower.
Canton, Ohio (PRWEB) August 27, 2013
Top Echelon Network, an elite recruiter network of highly specialized search firms, is also a split placement network.
A split placement is a situation in which one recruiter has a job opening and another recruiter has a qualified candidate to fill that job opening. Once the job recruiter’s client hires the candidate, the two recruiters then split the placement fee.
Top Echelon Network has helped recruiters make over 20,000 placements in this fashion since the Network was founded 25 years ago.
NETWORK RECRUITERS MAKING SPLIT PLACEMENTS:
Recruiters in Top Echelon Network made split placements in a number of different industries during the week of Monday, August 12, through Sunday, August 18. Those placements, including the Network recruiters who made them, are detailed below:
- Jeff Gilbert of Kingfish Technology, LLC and Janet Miller of Computer Management, Inc. placed a Director of Sales.
- Pamela Ratz Deville, CPC of the MMS Group and Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group placed a VP of Finance.
- Deb North of Deb North Consulting, LLC and Sara Rich of CPS and Professionals Incorporated placed a Java Developer.
- Deb North of Deb North Consulting, LLC and Victor Wheeler of Velocity Search Group placed a Digital Forensics Analyst.
- Maria Hemminger of MJ Recruiters, LLC and Chris Ramsay, CPC of Corporate Resources, LLC placed a Quality Manager.
- Lloyd E. Shoemaker of TriVista Professional Placement Services and David Manns of Access Professional Search & Staffing placed a Project Manager.
- Twanda Deborde of CMD and Associates Executive Search and Roy Cope of R. Cope & Associates, Inc. placed a Plant Controller.
- David Wood, CPC of The David Wood Company and Thomas Edwards of Front Line Solutions, LLC placed an Environmental Engineer.
- Stephanie Wise of Wise Executive Search and Steve Kohn of Affinity Executive Search placed an Associate VP of Sales.
- David Kersey of Kersey & Associates, Inc. and Gene McQueen of the Cameron Craig Group placed a Test Engineer.
“We’ve seen an increase in the number of split placements made by our Network recruiters during the last several weeks,” said Top Echelon Network Membership Development Coordinator Drea Codispoti, CPC/CERS. “Activity within the Network has picked up over the summer, when activity is traditionally slower. This sets us up for what should be a very productive fourth quarter of the year and finish to 2013. We’re looking forward to it.”
ABOUT TOP ECHELON NETWORK:
Nearly 400 recruitment firms and agencies from all major industries are part of Top Echelon Network, founded in 1988 and based in Canton, Ohio. Network recruiters can search open job orders and qualified candidates, set up automated email alerts, and share information with each other for the purpose of making split placements.