RedAwning is thrilled to include one of Europe’s oldest and most trusted brands in the RedAwning Collection for travelers and we look forward to providing more options for guests, including our instant booking, 24/7 service, mobile app, and other unique benefits.
EMERYVILLE, Calif. (PRWEB) November 13, 2018
RedAwning.com, the world's largest network of vacation properties, today announced it has fully integrated with Belvilla, a leading online specialist in self-catering holiday home rentals in Europe. The integration adds over 20,000 homes in Austria, France, Spain, Italy and Portugal to RedAwning's already largest collection of instantly bookable vacation properties worldwide. This large addition brings the RedAwning Collection to 140,000 global properties. Belvilla properties will be distributed on RedAwning’s proprietary network as well as partner websites.
“RedAwning is thrilled to include one of Europe’s oldest and most trusted brands in the RedAwning Collection for travelers and we look forward to providing more options for guests, including our instant booking, 24/7 service, mobile app and other unique benefits,” said RedAwning CEO Tim Choate.
“We are excited to integrate with RedAwning,” said Martijn Leenders, SVP Distribution & Partnerships at Belvilla. “We feel confident that RedAwning will provide excellent service to our mutual visitors and guests.”
RedAwning’s complete reservations services for travelers include:
- A simple, consistent booking process with no security deposits
- A single contract to sign at booking including a hotel-style no questions damage waiver
- 24/7 support by phone, text, email, and chat
- A free mobile app for driving directions, check-in instructions, communications and reservation booking and tracking
- An AI-based automated assistant to help speed resolution to common customer needs.
RedAwning’s complete reservation services for property managers and owners include:
- Complete marketing and reservation processing across the world’s largest network of travel partners and exclusive websites
- Complete payment processing including declined credit card and chargeback management
- 24/7 guest support
- Check-in Instruction automation
- Instant, one button contact with guests via a free mobile app for managers
- API connectivity to leading PMS systems
- A free portal for property information, pricing, calendars, and reservation management
- A free website for those who need it
- A complete suite of additional digital marketing services, including unique marketing opportunities with Google
About RedAwning Group
RedAwning Group has been a leading innovator in the vacation rental industry since 2010, with a mission to redefine the customer journey for guests, hosts and managers and to drive new approaches that make the booking and staying experience more consistent, easier, safer and better for all.
RedAwning Group presents the world's largest collection of vacation properties to the largest alternative accommodations marketing network, and includes a comprehensive layer of services and support with every stay. With over 140,000 properties in over 10,000 destinations, all instantly bookable with a common set of terms and services, the RedAwning Collection simplifies vacation rental travel for guests and property managers alike. The RedAwning Network then distributes those properties as the largest single U.S. supplier to every major travel website, including Booking.com, Expedia, HomeAway/VRBO, TripAdvisor, and Airbnb. RedAwning also operates a number of exclusive vacation property booking websites, including Perfect Places, VaycayHero, TravelPro Rentals, RedAwning.com, and its most recent acquisition Leavetown Vacations and Jetstream by Leavetown, and powers many more.
The company is rapidly growing and backed by Silversmith Capital Partners.
The online search and booking tool is the market leader in the Benelux region and one of the largest European players in the market for holiday homes with more than 550,000 guests staying in just one of their holiday homes every year. With the majority of homes in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Great Britain, each home features a region-specific style ranging from half-timbered houses in Germany, Italian agriturismos and Spanish finca to Provençal villas