We are ready to partner with the team at Leavetown to rapidly scale the marketing opportunity for aparthotels, condo buildings, corporate housing and resorts throughout our network.
EMERYVILLE, Calif. (PRWEB) August 30, 2018
RedAwning, the world’s largest collection of vacation properties, today announced it has acquired Leavetown Vacations, a Vancouver, Canada-based vacation rental distribution and channel marketing solution especially designed for multi-unit properties. This acquisition moves RedAwning into a leadership position for marketing and distribution of multi-unit properties to leading vacation rental websites, including Airbnb, HomeAway, VRBO and TripAdvisor, as well as leading OTAs such as Booking.com and Expedia. RedAwning also expands its proprietary network with the addition of Leavetown.com. And, perhaps most importantly, this acquisition opens up RedAwning’s full suite of services to hotel companies using platforms such as Synxis, TravelClick, Availpro, and Yieldplanet.
RedAwning is already the industry leader in vacation rental property marketing and distribution in the U.S. for key level marketing, and with the addition of Leavetown’s Jetstream product and integrations, RedAwning assumes a leadership role in multi-unit inventory as well. All Leavetown Vacations employees will be continuing with RedAwning and RedAwning has established a Canadian subsidiary company as part of this transaction.
“This is a great opportunity for RedAwning to strengthen our position in the industry and expand our reach into the multi-unit boutique hotel and resort sector,” said RedAwning CEO, Tim Choate. “We can provide connectivity of more traditional lodging to more alternative channels, further blurring the line between traditional and alternative and changing the way travelers choose accommodations. Leavetown has followed a very similar model and approach to RedAwning, except with a focus on multi-unit inventory, and our visions and people are so complementary that this acquisition was really a perfect fit for both companies. We are ready and excited to partner with the team at Leavetown to rapidly scale the marketing opportunity for aparthotels, condo buildings, corporate housing and resorts throughout our network.”
“When we first talked to RedAwning, we were immediately excited by their vision and how they were on the same pathway as us, but just years ahead in their plan. We knew the best way we could achieve our own vision for our team and clients was to join forces, and we can’t wait to get started together,” said Mike Liverton, CEO of Leavetown Vacations.
RedAwning Group’s full-service distribution, reservations and marketing solution offers many additional services for property managers:
- Complete marketing, connectivity and reservations handling across the largest travel distribution network in the industry, including every major travel website
- Exclusive or unique distribution through a growing network of owned websites and uniquely connected marketing partners
- 24/7 pre-and post-stay guest support including phone, email, chat, and text
- Complete Internet Marketing services including SEO, SEM, social media, email marketing, and a new Smart Match marketing program and customized technology integration solutions being developed for property managers to connect to and optimize Google Ads
- Website development including free simplified Smart Websites, and complete custom website development (via its Blizzard Internet Marketing Division)
- A free web management portal and mobile app for property management
- A free guest mobile app for vacation rental booking and reservation management.
- A new Smart Concierge™ in-home automation solution built with Amazon’s Alexa for Hospitality to enable a front desk and concierge solution for guests within each participating property
About RedAwning Group
RedAwning Group has been a leading innovator in the vacation rental industry since 2010, with a mission to redefine the customer journey for guests, hosts and managers and to drive new approaches that make the booking and staying experience more consistent, easier, safer and better for all.
RedAwning Group presents the world's largest collection of vacation properties to the largest alternative accommodations marketing network, and includes a comprehensive layer of services and support with every stay. With over 140,000 properties in over 10,000 destinations, all instantly bookable with a common set of terms and services, the RedAwning Collection simplifies vacation rental travel for guests and property managers alike. The RedAwning Network then distributes those properties as the largest single U.S. supplier to every major travel website, including Booking.com, Expedia, HomeAway/VRBO, TripAdvisor, and Airbnb. RedAwning also operates a number of exclusive vacation property booking websites, including Perfect Places, VaycayHero, TravelPro Rentals, and RedAwning.com, and powers many more.
The company is rapidly growing and backed by Silversmith Capital Partners.