This has been an incredible year for RedAwning and we are thrilled to be on the list again and in the top ten this year.
EMERYVILLE, Calif. (PRWEB) November 02, 2018
RedAwning, the world’s largest collection of vacation properties, announced that it has ranked number 9 in the San Francisco Business Times' list of 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies in the Bay Area, thus establishing itself as the fastest growing travel startup on the list for the second year in a row. RedAwning moved up to the top ten, nine places from last year’s position where it ranked in the top twenty at number 18.
Since last year’s ceremony, RedAwning has grown significantly, expanding its network to 140,000 properties in over 10,000 destinations to include boutique hotels and multi-units. In addition to the recent acquisitions of Blizzard Internet Marketing and Leavetown, the company has embarked on new multi-project partnerships with Google and Amazon and recently established an extensive storefront on eBay.
“This has been an incredible year for RedAwning and we are thrilled to be on the list again and in the top ten this year,” said RedAwning CEO and Founder, Tim Choate. “It’s amazing to look back on all we have accomplished these past two years, but of course, we also have to thank all our valued vacation property managers who have trusted our powerful marketing engine to grow their businesses.”
In the past year RedAwning has:
- Achieved same-store booking growth of 23.2% in Q3 of 2018 which is two times faster than the industry average
- Launched RedAwning storefront on eBay bringing thousands of vacation rentals to eBay customers
- Introduced revolutionary, new pay-per-booking based deluxe websites and complete marketing solutions for vacation rental managers with complete distribution, paid Google Ads, no fees
- Integrated with Google Hotel Ads for Multi-Unit Properties
- Acquired Leavetown Vacations Inc. and its Jetstream Connectivity Solution adding 2,000 buildings worldwide to the RedAwning network.
- Teamed up with Amazon to implement customizable RedAwning Smart Concierge™ devices for in-home voice-activated guest enhancements
- Teamed with Choice Hotels to offer over 35 million Choice Privileges members, the ability to use points, or cash, to book professionally managed vacation rentals in top destinations across the United States via -Choice Hotels’ websites.
- Acquired Blizzard Internet Marketing adding a new marketing division to RedAwning
About RedAwning Group
RedAwning Group has been a leading innovator in the vacation rental industry since 2010, with a mission to redefine the customer journey for guests, hosts and managers and to drive new approaches that make the booking and staying experience more consistent, easier, safer and better for all.
RedAwning Group presents the world's largest collection of vacation properties to the largest alternative accommodations marketing network, and includes a comprehensive layer of services and support with every stay. With over 140,000 properties in over 10,000 destinations, all instantly bookable with a common set of terms and services, the RedAwning Collection simplifies vacation rental travel for guests and property managers alike. The RedAwning Network then distributes those properties as the largest single U.S. supplier to every major travel website, including Booking.com, Expedia, HomeAway/VRBO, TripAdvisor, and Airbnb. RedAwning also operates a number of exclusive vacation property booking websites, including Perfect Places, VaycayHero, TravelPro Rentals, RedAwning.com, and its most recent acquisition Leavetown Vacations and Jetstream by Leavetown, and powers many more.
The company is rapidly growing and backed by Silversmith Capital Partners.