“Reflexis continued to expand in 2019, winning new customers and being recognized as a ‘Leader’ in Nucleus Research’s WFM Technology Value Matrix,” said Prashanth Palakurthi, Founder and CEO at Reflexis.
DEDHAM, Mass. (PRWEB) January 09, 2020
Reflexis Systems, Inc., the leading provider of intelligent workforce management and execution solutions for multi-site businesses in retail, food service, hospitality and banking, announced today that the firm is excited to build upon the momentum from 2019 into the New Year.
Highlights from 2019 include:
- Named ‘Leader’ in the 2019 Nucleus Research WFM Technology Value Matrix. The research firm evaluated 16 WFM solutions and ranked them based on their delivery of value to customers via both the functionality and usability of the software. Reflexis received accolades for the comprehensiveness of its Reflexis ONE platform, which puts retailers in control by optimizing both store execution and labor expenditures.
- Launched new AI solutions to simplify, streamline and optimize retail workforce management and store execution. Products such as AI Budget Planner, AI Staff Planner, AI Performance Manager and AI Decisions aim to empower retailers to drive improvements at every level of their organization.
- Dynamic growth necessitated expanding office space in every region. Reflexis added more than 100 new employees over the course of 2019.
- Opened a new network Operations Center (NOC) in Pune, India. The new NOC enhanced the 24/7 technical support for the company’s innovative, cloud-based retail solutions and scales capabilities in line with the company’s rapid growth.
- Completed the Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 Type II attestation. Achievement affirms Reflexis’ ability to be compliant in today’s stringent regulatory environment and reinforces Reflexis’ commitment to a readily-available and secure cloud infrastructure.
- Expanded into new industry verticals. Reflexis adapted its leading workforce and task management solutions to accommodate the banking, hospitality and food service industries, landing premier customers in each segment.
“Reflexis continued to expand in 2019, winning new customers in each of our industry verticals, continuing our investment in human capital, launching of new AI solutions and being recognized as a ‘Leader’ in Nucleus Research’s WFM Technology Value Matrix,” said Prashanth Palakurthi, Founder and CEO at Reflexis. “Our customers are always the driver of any decision or investment we make as a firm, and an exceptional 2019 validates that our mission to simplify operations and labor decision for customers is resonating.”
Click here to receive your copy of the complete Nucleus WFM Technology Value Matrix review of Reflexis Systems.
To learn more and view demos of Reflexis solutions, visit booth #5201 at NRF 2020: The Big Show in New York City, January 12-14, 2020.
About Reflexis Systems, Inc.
Reflexis Systems is the leading provider of intelligent workforce management, execution and communication solutions for multi-site organizations in retail, food service, hospitality and banking.
The Reflexis ONE™ intelligent work platform is used by our customers across the globe to simplify execution, improve communication and optimize labor decisions. Today, over 275 leaders in retail, food service, hospitality and banking are leveraging Reflexis ONE™ to achieve measurable improvements in customer engagement & associate productivity and retention.
Reflexis Systems is privately held and headquartered in Dedham, Massachusetts and has offices in Atlanta, Columbus, London, Düsseldorf, and Pune (India), with additional sales presence across Europe and Latin America. For further information, please visit http://www.Reflexisinc.com.
Reflexis Systems, Inc.
Peter Czyryca, +1 (781) 493-3400 x351
Manager, Public Relations & Analyst Relations