“90 Ideas in 90 Minutes is the ultimate business power breakfast,” Chris Santilli, President of Hartford Business Journal, said.
HARTFORD, Conn. (PRWEB) April 23, 2019
The third annual 90 Ideas in 90 Minutes breakfast program, presented by Hartford Business Journal, will bring together executives and leaders from throughout the community for a lively, fast-paced conversation filled with actionable tips for business success. During the event, nine business and community leaders will share their top insights with attendees in just 10-minutes each.
“90 Ideas in 90 Minutes is the ultimate business power breakfast,” Chris Santilli, President of Hartford Business Journal, said. “Since launching the event three years ago, we’ve received overwhelmingly positive feedback about the high-energy format and powerful insights that the speakers have shared. We’re looking forward to another great event and to being inspired by this year’s presenters.”
This year’s presenters include:
- Dr. Edison T. Liu, President & CEO, The Jackson Laboratory
- Sam Gray President & Chief Executive Officer, Boys & Girls Clubs of Hartford
- Bruce Mandell, Owner, Hartford Athletic; Owner & CEO, Data-Mail
- Lynn Ricci, President & CEO, Hospital for Special Care and Center of Special Care Inc.
- Shana Schlossberg, CEO, Upward Hartford
- Ray Pineault, President & General Manager, Mohegan Sun
- Curt Cameron, President, Thomas Hooker Brewing Co.
- Min Jung Kim, Director & CEO, New Britain Museum of American Art
- Drew Andrews, Managing Partner & CEO, Whittlesey
Presentations will be preceded by networking, registration and breakfast. Tickets for the program, which will take place at The Hartford Club, are $70 per person. All attendees must register in advance. To register, visit http://www.hartfordbusiness.com.
The Presenting and Education Leadership Sponsor for 90 Ideas in 90 Minutes is UConn School of Business. Event sponsors are Comcast Business, Cox Business and Emcor Services / New England Mechanical. Event partners include: The Hartford Club, Merritt Graphics, J. Fiereck Photography, Rider Productions, and Co-Communications, Marketing and Public Relations.
About Hartford Business Journal
Hartford Business Journal is the only audited weekly, subscription-based business publication in Connecticut. Whether it’s market trends, the latest merger news or an update on state government, this award-winning weekly is the “must read” for area business leaders. Hartford Business Journal has a total readership of 31,000 affluent and educated business decision makers in the 61 towns that make up Metro Hartford. For more information, please visit http://www.hartfordbusiness.com or call 860.236.9998.