“Innovations in Mobility brings together the most innovative minds and mobility professionals under one roof to network, team up and redefine the next-generation of transportation systems," said Frank Bokulich, Technical Program Development Manger, Innovations in Mobility, SAE International.
WARRENDALE, Pa. (PRWEB) July 08, 2019
Registration is now open for SAE International's Innovations in Mobility, which will be held October 29-31, 2019 in Novi, MI. The Innovations in Mobility event co-locates and builds upon eight previously held SAE events with new technology topics into one premier conference addressing the fundamental issues facing the mobility industry amid the evolving technology marketplace.
“As the mobility industry evolves at a rapid pace, professionals from a variety of disciplines are faced with unprecedented challenges every day – from ensuring infrastructures support the demands of autonomous vehicles to developing new manufacturing technology,” said Frank Bokulich, Technical Program Development Manger, Innovations in Mobility, SAE International. “Innovations in Mobility brings together the most innovative minds and mobility professionals under one roof to network, team up and redefine the next-generation of transportation systems.”
Innovations in Mobility will convene professionals from a variety of industries to collaborate, network and most importantly learn the latest insights, inspirations and technical expertise that will revolutionize the future of mobility and the fundamental issues facing society. The event is comprised of five technology tracks – creating the most comprehensive technical program in mobility. The five program tracks include:
- Automated and Unmanned Mobility explores the automated vehicle market, new business concepts such as mobility as a service, sensor fusion and data collection technology development, data management/blockchain, the internet of things (IoT), artificial intelligence, machine learning, occupant protection, and much more.
- Advanced Propulsion analyzes future technology development in the areas of transmission, driveline, all-wheel drive, range extenders, hybrid/electric transmission and driveline, batteries, battery charging, fuel cells, fuel and engine co-optimization, net zero carbon fuels, natural gas, and engine materials.
- Smart Mobility and Infrastructure addresses current and future initiatives by state government officials, urban and city planners to meet the future needs of automated vehicles and their passengers.
- Smart Manufacturing explores the next generation factory floors with technologies such as additive manufacturing, industrial internet of things (IIoT), the digital thread, extended reality (XR), machine learning, artificial intelligence, blockchain, and robotics.
- Next Gen Materials provides useful insight into many of the high priority challenges that the materials community is addressing related to new generation vehicles while also exploring the near and long-term future.
The programs will provide attendees opportunities to network with peers from automotive manufacturers, technology and supplier companies, and will offer more than 40 technical presentations – ranging from smart infrastructure and hybrid and electric powertrain to additive manufacturing and cybersecurity.
To learn more about the Innovations in Mobility technical program and register for the event, please visit http://www.sae.org/attend/innovationsinmobility.
SAE International is a global association committed to advancing mobility knowledge and solutions for the benefit of humanity. By engaging nearly 200,000 engineers, technical experts and volunteers, we connect and educate mobility professionals to enable safe, clean, and accessible mobility solutions. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our philanthropic SAE Foundation, including programs like A World in Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™. http://www.sae.org