LONDON (PRWEB) September 28, 2020
Apex Group Ltd. (“Apex”), a global financial services provider, and Eze Castle Integration (ECI), a global leader in end-to-end technology solutions, announce that registration is now open for the inaugural Innovation Trends: Buyside Technology & Operations Summit. The two-day virtual event will be held on the 13-14 October 2020.
Apex Group and Eze Castle Integration are convening this summit to promote dialogue around the key issues affecting private markets in these rapidly changing times. Asset managers’ and investors’ changing attitudes and an increasing awareness of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) factors are evolving buying trends and creating a new opportunity for growth. Growing demand for cross-border connectivity and solutions requires the very best levels of cyber security if firms are to remain secure and compliant with new regulatory demands.
This summit is designed specifically for the alternative investment industry and will encourage CFOs, COOs and Directors of IT to engage with panel discussions devoted to new trends in buyside technology and operations.
Confirmed speakers include:
- *James Delaney, Director, Asset Management Regulation Alternative Investment Management Association (AIMA)
- *Peter Hughes, CEO & Founder, Apex Fund Services
- *Simon Eyre, Managing Partner, Drawbridge Partners
- *Jamie Smith, Director of International Technology, Eze Castle Integration
- *Steve Schoener, Chief Technology Officer, Eze Castle Integration
- *Dan Page, Head of Asset Management Advisory, KPMG
- *Lawrence Brown, Partner, Simmons & Simmons
These experts will share their wealth of experience and insights into changing buying trends in today’s private markets and ensuring cyber security across outsourced solutions. Panel discussions include:
Tuesday, 13th October; 1:00 pm - 3:45pm BST / 08:00 am – 10:45 am ET
- *Panel 1: Firms Need Cross-Border Connectivity to Support Market Globalisation
- *Panel 2: The Impact of ESG on Changing Buying Behaviours
- *Panel 3: How Data Privacy and IT Security Have Changed
Wednesday, 14th October; 1pm - 3:45pm BST / 08:00 am 10:45 am ET
- *Panel 1: Increase Security & Control on Everything, Everywhere
- *Panel 2: Modernised IT: Power Remote Workforce Collaboration
- *Panel 3: Creating Organisational Buy-in for IT: From Education to Finding a Common Language
Apex Group Ltd., established in Bermuda in 2003, is a global financial services provider. With 45 offices worldwide and 3,500 employees, Apex delivers an extensive range of services to asset managers, capital markets, private clients and family offices. The Group has continually improved and evolved its capabilities to offer a single-source solution through establishing the broadest range of products in the industry; including fund services, digital onboarding and bank accounts, depositary, custody and super ManCo services, business services including HR and Payroll and a pioneering ESG Ratings and Advisory service for private companies.
About Eze Castle Integration
Eze Castle Integration is a global leader in end-to-end technology solutions to financial and professional services industries. We allow 800 forward-thinking organizations around the world to reach new performance levels through innovative technology and business transformations. Learn more at https://www.eci.com
For further information please contact:
Webinar enquiries: Kulvinder Gill email@example.com | +44 (0)207 071 6837
Media enquiries: Antonia Powell Antonia.firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 (0)77 8990 2279