The new platform was designed with direct customer input to be the easiest to use and most flexible mass notification solution on the market.
SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) September 08, 2020
Regroup Mass Notification, an award-winning provider of emergency and day-to-day mass notification technology, today announced the release of its fully updated platform. This highly anticipated upgrade was driven by customer feedback, requests, and more than a decade of experience in delivering millions of critical and emergency notifications.
The renovated Regroup solution is a high-performance platform that directly responds to the needs of organizations across many industries that 10+ years ago didn’t need a mass notification system, but now see it as an essential tool for keeping people and their assets safe. The new enhancements — combined with previous features such as robust API integrations, a versatile set of mobile applications, unparalleled 24/7 client support and more — continue to place Regroup as the leader in the field of mass notification.
The many improvements in the newest Regroup product launch include:
- Powerful delivery speeds will allow organizations to send up to 20,000 voice calls, 65,000 text/SMS, 100,000 emails, and 540,000 push notifications per minute
- Enhanced mapping features that enable powerful geo-targeted alerts to be sent to client-specific locations such as offices, neighborhoods, school locations, and more
- Map-based situational awareness tools to visualize threats including severe weather, COVID-19 outbreaks, and more
- Powerful and consolidated reporting for message delivery, response rates and more
- Easier message sending with greater customization options
- Highly customizable administration permissions and rules and unlimited groups, templates, and admins allowed in every account
- Built-in solutions for commonly-requested customer support items
- Streamlined implementation and initial set-up for new clients
- Redefined and elegant user interface for IT professionals and every admin in the system
- Security and hosting from industry leader Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- An enhanced dashboard for users at all levels of administration
“Our whole team worked together to ensure this upgrade to our platform was completely customer-driven,” said Chris Utah, the Chief Operating Officer of Regroup. “This latest version of Regroup is a direct response to our clients’ requests and suggestions, and addresses their wants and needs. Every update to our platform was specifically chosen to help our clients keep people safer and better informed.”
Interested parties can join a free webinar on Wednesday, Sept. 23 at 1:00 p.m. EDT to see a live demo and presentation of the new Regroup Mass Notification platform.
To learn more about Regroup Mass Notification, and how its advanced notification solutions are helping organizations overcome communication challenges, please visit http://www.regroup.com to request a free customized demo.
Regroup Mass Notification empowers better mass communication that keeps people safe and informed at all times. The company’s award-winning, cloud-based mass communication platform is what clients across North America and around the globe rely on to send both emergency and day-to-day communications to millions of people. By enabling one-click messaging to mobile devices, landlines, social media, email, websites, and more, Regroup Mass Notification helps organizations keep people safe, strengthen operational resilience, mitigate risk, and thrive in an increasingly unpredictable world.