SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Nov. 2, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Reinvent Telecom, a provider of private-labeled cloud-based unified communications (UC), SIP Trunking, Microsoft Teams Direct Routing and contact center solutions, announced today the launch of the Reinvent Wholesale Business Messaging Platform, which enables a new monthly recurring revenue (MRR) opportunity for the company's reseller partners.
The Reinvent Wholesale Business Messaging Platform allows resellers to enable their business customers to connect with their customers via SMS and MMS messaging using a business' main phone number or toll-free number.
Reinvent's Wholesale Business Messaging cloud-based business-class solution is ideal for:
- Sales and Marketing Promotions
- Live Interactions
- Appointment Reminders
- Delivery Scheduling and Tracking
- Customer Surveys
- Customer Support and Trouble Tickets
- One-to-One Customer Interactions
"Reinvent's business messaging platform is a wholesale messaging solution with true differentiation in the market. The platform goes beyond basic broadcast messages to enable business-class functionality, such as automated series campaigns, workflows, simultaneous conversation management and one-to-one interactions," said Jeff Kramarczyk, Product Manager at Reinvent. "This new wholesale product has both the capabilities and the pricing flexibility for our partners to win in all business messaging applications."
The Reinvent Wholesale Business Messaging Platform comes equipped with a complete suite of customizable and programmable SMS and MMS features, including:
- Textcast - Broadcast news to communities, customers or employees about sales, events and more.
- Timetext - Schedule texts to be sent at a specific date/time for sales follow-up, special offers, or additional customer information.
- Survey - Get feedback from your customers about service quality, new products, purchasing plans and more with quick text polls.
- Series - Keep leads engaged, customers loyal and employees informed with text campaigns over days, weeks or months.
- Tags - Tag customers to events, interactions and campaigns for targeted and personalized texts.
- Keywords - Automate responses to customer inquiries using pre-set replies to common questions based on keywords.
- Pathways - Assist customers by routing them to live agents through interactive text responses.
- App Integration - Text-enable existing applications with custom integrations.
"We're excited to introduce our wholesale business texting platform to resellers, VARs and MSPs looking for an additional revenue stream," said David Ansehl, Director of Wholesale Channel at Reinvent Telecom. "Our resellers can offer messaging as an over-the-top service on any service offering, including Microsoft Teams. It can also be offered as a standalone service to new customers or as an add-on to their existing customers' communications, collaboration or other managed services solution to boost MRR. Plus, there are no upfront costs to partner with Reinvent. Partners can add our robust business messaging solution to their stack without a capital investment."
For more information about Reinvent's Wholesale Business Messaging Platform, visit Booth 1653 at the Channel Partners Conference & Expo, November 1-4, at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, or visit https://reinventtelecom.com/solutions/white-label-business-sms-mms-messaging.
For new partner inquiries about reselling Reinvent's two-way business messaging platform today, please call 888.704.7346 or email [email protected].
About Reinvent Telecom
Reinvent Telecom, a division of Saddleback Communications, operates a private-label communications platform that empowers its wholesale partners to transform their businesses into next-generation cloud-based communications service providers. Reinvent enables its wholesale partners to deliver reliable, high-quality Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), Conferencing & Collaboration, Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS), Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams and SIP trunking services. Reinvent's solutions are built on the proven platform from Metaswitch, a global leader in communications network software technology, and backed by Saddleback Communications, a stable, profitable Incumbent Local Exchange Carrier and a wholly owned enterprise of the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community (SRPMIC). Reinvent's powerful turnkey solution is managed from quote to compensation through its proprietary Reinvent Partner Portal (RPP), enabling its wholesale partners to generate revenue quickly and build a successful cloud voice business while keeping full ownership and control of their customers. For more information, visit us http://www.reinventtelecom.com or call 855.455.7346.
Phenecia Padilla, Reinvent Telecom, 480.362.7090, [email protected]
SOURCE Reinvent Telecom