REMTCS is an industry leader in cyber security services, offering the first end-to-end, automated enterprise security solution.
STERLING, Va. (PRWEB) November 07, 2019
Today, REMTCS is announcing the it has added two new and exciting features to its premiere cybersecurity product, PASS. PASS now extends its ability to block malware and malicious activity by integrating with existing firewalls as well as Active Directory. With firewall integration, PASS can automatically and in real time, manipulate access control lists to block malware and malicious traffic sources as they are discovered. Additionally, PASS can integrate with Active Directory to automatically contain compromised accounts that are discovered to be participating in malicious activity, in real time, to prevent lateral movement of attackers.
PASS is a proactive, fully autonomous integrated malware solution that detects, classifies, and remediates known, unknown, and variants of malware, then deploys countermeasures across the entire enterprise in near real-time. PASS can also identify and resolve Zero-Day attacks within minutes. PASS identifies known threats and de-engineers the signatures to recognize the characteristics and behaviors of potential attacks to predict future threats.
REMTCS offers advanced incident response and corrective capability at the endpoint level, as well as an advanced forensics optional platform thus when combined with REMTCS’ robust network capabilities in a synergistic manner, together provides a much wider/faster latitude of detection and remediation services. The REMTCS holistic and layered cybersecurity risk management approach is highlighted by a fully autonomous countermeasure platform that executes in real-time, without the need for human intervention. Through an integrated approach can protect the entire IT ecosystem in a way that reduces a security teams’ workload, vastly decreases detection and remediation times by shifting resources to being proactive versus reactive. The combined product can replace upwards of 10-12 products thereby making the approach highly cost effective (fast ROI).
· Integrated Digital Behavioral Analysis Data System
· Directly addresses 11 of the SANS 20 security controls, while also incorporating an additional 18 controls to support infrastructure protection
· Deep packet inspection of every packet traversing the network
· Firewall integration to enable automated blocking of threat source and destination traffic
· Supportive of NIST 800-53 and 800-171 cybersecurity controls
· Defends against various forms of cyber threats including but not limited to malware, ransomware, phishing attacks, insider threats, and blacklisted domains and IP addresses
· Supports any type of rule input (Snort, Yara, Bro IDS, etc.)
· Built in vulnerability scanner and REMTCS Spidergraph which articulates where risks remain within an organization
· Sandboxing of suspected malware; reverse engineering with variant discovery
· Firmware scanning
· Attack Replay and Learning Feeds
· User Interface with corrective controls to insert or correct rules
· Active Directory Integration
PASS Cost Benefits – Save Money / Reduce Risk:
In addition to the unparalleled level of data security offered with PASS integration, organizations can expect to realize substantial cost benefits that will lead to rapid ROI when implementing.
The cost benefits include:
· Reduction in human resource costs: Due to the autonomous nature of the PASS system, manual tasks and processes typically performed by multiple senior security staff members can be executed by PASS without human intervention. This will allow for reduction in staff, reallocation of responsibilities of staff to focus on other critical needs and alleviate the need to hire new high salaried professionals. At minimum, PASS performs the tasks of 3-5 senior level security professionals with salaries over $145,000.
· One platform vs multiple vendors for comprehensive security. With the REMTCS layered security approach and correlating technologies, the PASS system combines the functions of at minimum twelve to fifteen single- purpose products. The initial costs of purchasing each product, associated costs of integrating, coordinating and maintaining various platforms makes it cost prohibitive compared to integrating PASS.
· Reductions/elimination of remediation costs: With the autonomous and continuous monitoring and execution abilities of PASS, the manual incident response efforts typically handled by multiple professionals, and which can take days, weeks or months to complete, are handled by PASS in real-time. PASS can detect, identify and remediate threats in near real-time, saving potentially multiple millions of dollars in incident response management costs. All market surveys indicate that one successful breach costs organizations well over
$1,000,000. Depending on the event, this can be closer to $10,000,000, which PASS is able to negate utilizing its industry leading technologies to stop an event before it occurs. Including zero-day attacks.
· Capitalize on previous expenditures: PASS is agnostic and can seamlessly integrate into existing infrastructure for enterprise system interoperability.
· Loss of reputation costs: With the success rates of the comprehensive PASS system in averting a successful cyber threat, organizations can avoid the measurable and immeasurable costs associated with loss of customer confidence and damaged reputation incurred from a successful attack.
REMTCS is an industry leader in cyber security services, offering the first end-to-end, automated enterprise security solution. Combining proven next-generation technologies, and expert consultative services, the company protects enterprises from IP theft, malware intrusions, persistent and insider threats and zero-day attacks. Utilizing the company’s two decades of IT and security experience, REMTCS offers custom consultative services with a layered security approach, along with their proprietary and fully autonomous ANNI system incorporating AI, behavioral analytics, and threat intelligence. For more information, visit https://www.remtcs.com