While we’re a long way away from returning to a state of normalcy, businesses are ready to move to a more stable and proactive approach but an organization’s shift back toward the pre-pandemic state cannot be carried out in isolation.
TORONTO (PRWEB) May 20, 2020
As businesses look to reopen following the remote working phase of the COVID-19 pandemic, Info-Tech Research Group, a leading IT research and advisory firm has released a comprehensive step-by-step guide and blueprint titled Responsibly Return to IT Operations in the Office. The blueprint helps enable safe return to the office, while prioritizing IT’s tasks related to the repopulation of employees, technical assets, and operational workloads via an informed and streamlined roadmap. Analyst and consulting teams from Info-Tech are also available to help.
“While we’re a long way away from returning to a state of normalcy, businesses are ready to move to a more stable and proactive approach but an organization’s shift back toward the pre-pandemic state cannot be carried out in isolation,” said John Annand, research director, Info-Tech Research Group. “Things have changed. Budgets, resource availability, and priorities, will not be the same as they were before. Organizations must ensure that all departments work collaboratively to support office repatriation and IT must quickly identify the must-dos. To help organizations at this very moment, we have put forth a multi-pass approach that PMO and portfolio managers can follow depending on their unique situations and needs.”
The Info-Tech blueprint provides comprehensive assessments and recommendations for portfolio practices to align with the recent changes that took place, including the following areas:
- Providing assessment of the assumptions that structured the portfolio before the pandemic and an evaluation of the current mandates.
- Ensuring that the right tools are in place to address mid-pandemic needs, aligning practices to organizational change management, and evaluating and managing re-staffing needs.
- Planning intensively for the next phase and ensuring there is investment in the right places.
- Resuming the portfolio practice to maximize value mid-pandemic and beyond.
- Click here to access the Responsibly Return to IT Operations in the Office blueprint.
- Click here to register for the Webinar on Responsibly Resume IT Operations in the Office, being held on Wednesday, May 27th at 1:15 pm ET.
- Info-Tech Research Group has also developed a wide range of customized COVID-19-specific resources to help IT departments through the next few weeks, months, and beyond. To learn more visit The Info-Tech COVID 19 Resource Center and Cost Management Center.
- To find HR specific research on managing COVID-19 related issues, please visit McLean & Company’s COVID- 19 Resource Center.
- Connect with Info-Tech Research Group via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Don’t miss out on all our new research and content – visit here.
About Info-Tech Research Group
Info-Tech Research Group is one of the fastest growing full-service research and analyst firms in North America, serving more than 40,000 IT and HR professionals. With offices in Canada, U.S. and Australia, Info-Tech Research Group offers pragmatic analyst insights and actionable tools to IT departments from world-class organizations such as NASA, New Balance, Spotify and the United Nations. Info-Tech Research Group’s divisions include McLean & Company, myPolicies, and SoftwareReviews.
Vice President, Communications & Brand
Info-Tech Research Group
+1 647.574.9559 (cell)