BEND, Ore. and VICTORIA, British Columbia (PRWEB) December 04, 2018
Last week, RespOrg.com announced the addition of new Responsible Organization Change (ROC) functionality to their ATLAS Toll-Free Number Management platform. This new ROC functionality allows users to view and submit their outgoing ROC requests directly within the ATLAS portal or through RESTful APIs that have been integrated into their existing, back-end systems.
The addition of ROC functionality within ATLAS, and via API, will:
- Improve efficiencies for users by limiting the need to log in to additional portals/platforms/web services required to submit ROC requests
- Reduce the time it takes for ROC submissions by more than 500% over traditional ROC submission methods
- Reduce back and forth communication with customer support personnel
- Increase the speed to ROC approval
- Provide constant, real-time ROC status updates within the ATLAS portal
- Allow for 24/7/365 submittal of ROC requests
RespOrg.com is America and Canada’s first and largest independent, carrier-neutral Responsible Organization (RespOrg), as well as the most technologically-advanced Service Bureau, managing millions of toll-free and local numbers. For over 25 years, telephone companies, wireline and wireless carriers, VoIP service providers, call centers, and enterprise clients have trusted RespOrg.com with the management and maintenance of their telephone numbers and essential carrier services. RespOrg.com specializes in toll-free number management, disaster recovery, and least cost routing through their innovative platforms: ATLAS Pro and LCR-Pro. Intuitively designed for businesses of all sizes, RespOrg.com offers enhanced control over numbering assets, cost-savings through automated cost-optimal routing template creation, and carrier diversity for disaster recovery scenarios. RespOrg.com strives to bring automation, efficiency, productivity, cost savings, and a reduction of complexities to all businesses who seek or currently control their numbering assets.