“Epic clients can take advantage of the capabilities of IVR automation rapidly, which is particularly critical during the COVID crises - providing patients with frictionless payments at any time, any place, at their convenience,” says Marty Callahan, RevSpring's president of healthcare markets.
LIVONIA, Mich. (PRWEB) May 19, 2020
RevSpring, the leading provider of healthcare financial engagement and payment solutions, today announced that its IVR Advantage™ payment solution is now available in Epic’s App Orchard. IVR Advantage for Epic is designed to work within existing native Epic workflows, providing a more seamless payment experience for patients 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
“Epic represents an important market for RevSpring, and we’re committed to continually providing services that enhance the patient’s experience while driving payment,” said RevSpring president of healthcare Marty Callahan. “Seamlessly integrating our IVR payment solution within Epic and making it available in the Epic App Orchard is good news for our more than 160 clients looking to use digital communications to interact with their patients and leverage their Epic investment.”
Averaging more than 50 million minutes in transactions each year, RevSpring’s IVR leads the market in payment automation that saves healthcare organizations time and money, while adding payment convenience for patients.
Capabilities now available on a fully-integrated basis for Epic clients, include:
- Industry leading payment conversion rates of 75%+ with our best performance call flow
- Usability standards developed over 15+ years of continued optimization
- In-house technology allows for complete customization of the IVR experience and integration with customer call flows including warm transfers to customer service representatives
- Direct integration with real-time updates of balances and patient demographics, so there is no need for file transfers
- A dedicated IVR development and support team that continues to invest in market-leading capabilities, optimized call flows, user experience improvements, and performance enhancements for our clients
- Ability to process all types of payment transactions, including credit cards, debit cards and electronic checks, and payment plans
- Multi-lingual options allow callers to choose their preferred language
- PCI-certified and HIPAA-compliant
The RevSpring IVR payment solution enables Epic clients to transact payments over the phone, and automatically posts payments directly into Epic to reduce PCI scope. It provides an automated payment option that many patients prefer, while enabling customer support representatives to focus on calls that are more complex.
“Epic clients can take advantage of the capabilities of IVR automation rapidly, which is particularly critical during the COVID crises - providing patients with frictionless payments at any time, any place, at their convenience,” adds Callahan.
RevSpring’s IVR Advantage product, with seamless Epic integration, is available as a stand-alone solution, or fully integrated with any or all of RevSpring’s comprehensive portfolio of products, including Vu™ analytics, Talksoft® pre-service messaging, eVoke™ OmniChannel digital engagement, PersonaPay™ payment solutions, IVR Advantage™ outbound call automation, and print and mail capabilities.
With the addition of its integrated IVR to Epic App Orchard, RevSpring is a market leader in integrated payment applications within Epic. Other RevSpring applications in the Epic App Orchard include:
- RevSpring Patient Payment Page, which integrates to post patient payments directly into MyChart
- RevSpring Credit Card EMV Device Integration, which enables secure payments through Hyperspace on EMV and P2PE compliant devices
- RevSpring is also listed on the Open Epic site as an integrated partner for Credit Card and Bank Account
The Epic App Orchard is a marketplace for apps that are developed by third-party vendors using Epic’s APIs. RevSpring's IVR is now officially published and available to all Epic customers in the App Orchard. To learn more and to access the app, please visit AppOrchard.epic.com.
RevSpring leads the market in financial engagement and payment solutions that inspire patients to participate in and pay for their healthcare. The company has built the industry’s most comprehensive and impactful suite of patient engagement, OmniChannel communications and payment solutions backed by behavior analysis, propensity-to-pay scoring, contextual messaging, and user experience best practices. Using proprietary data analytics to tailor the engagement from pre-service to post-service, we improve the financial experience and outcomes for providers and their patients. To learn more, visit revspringinc.com/healthcare.