MEADVILLE, Pa. (PRWEB) September 29, 2020
“Father God, After Believing in Jesus as Savior, Can One Lose Their Salvation?”: a stirring discussion that looks at the scriptures and how they define sin, its consequences, the difference between the old and new covenants, and many others. “Father God, After Believing in Jesus as Savior, Can One Lose Their Salvation?” is the creation of published author Rick Wilson, the eldest son of a pastor. He was raised in a very conservative home and accepted Jesus as Savior at a very early age.
Wilson shares, “It is not uncommon in biblical history for God to use the unqualified, the uneducated, and the uncooperative to do His will. He has provided direction and revelation for such people for the express purpose of bringing glory to Himself and His plan. Here I am, fulfilling all three of the undesirable human characteristics for the express purpose of bringing Jesus glory.
“After one receives Jesus as Lord and Savior, a hunger to read the Bible soon follows. The more I learned and grew, the more questions sprouted during my Christian growth. Big personal questions followed, and I wanted big personal answers.
“I believe many of us have similar questions too. This book answers not only the title question but more questions than just the ones listed below:
1. Would Jesus really erase someone’s name from His book of Life? And if so, why?
2. God gave humanity free will, but are there limits to one’s free will?
3. Can one really renounce one’s salvation?
4. How do the Ten Commandments apply to believers in Jesus and His new covenant? What are the differences between the two covenants? How do those differences apply to one’s life?
5. If I am forgiven of all my sins, do I still pay for my sins?
6. If Jesus forgave all my sins, what will I be judged for?
7. I believe my past sins are forgiven, but what about today’s and tomorrow’s sins?
8. Do I have to confess all my sins till the day I die? What if I forget to confess a sin?
9. Is it right that we’re taught we are saved by grace in the new covenant but then we must live by obedience to the Ten Commandments in the old covenant? What chance of success do we have of that since Jesus is the only person to never break a single law and never sin?
10. What happens when I deliberately sin?
11. How did Jesus define sin differently than Moses?”
Published by Christian Faith Publishing, Rick Wilson’s new book is a well-written guide that will help every believer navigate their way as they walk on their spiritual journey through these illuminating pages with a biblical foundation that brings forward answers.
View a synopsis of “Father God, After Believing in Jesus as Savior, Can One Lose Their Salvation?” on YouTube.
Consumers can purchase “Father God, After Believing in Jesus as Savior, Can One Lose Their Salvation?” at traditional brick & mortar bookstores, or online at Amazon.com, Apple iTunes store, or Barnes and Noble.
For additional information or inquiries about “Father God, After Believing in Jesus as Savior, Can One Lose Their Salvation?,” contact the Christian Faith Publishing media department at 866-554-0919.