TORONTO (PRWEB) November 12, 2019
Having an effective risk management process adds value by decreasing the project risks and avoiding costly late-stage changes. Furthermore, a risk management process is also mandated by regulatory authorities in the US through the FDA CFR 21 Part 820, the updated European EU MDR/EU IVDR and the MDSAP, which covers markets such as Canada, Brazil, Australia and Japan.
There are several aspects of implementing an effective risk management process. In this live webinar, attendees will hear about strategies to implement and improve the risk management process. Specific topics of discussion include:
- How to improve efficiency in controlling and managing complex data structures
- How to secure and improve traceability
- How to improve visibility and processes
- How to secure a complete audit trail in one system
- How robust system behavioral modelling can be integrated with downstream risk management practices to produce better, safer products
This webinar will take place on Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 2pm EST and features the following distinguished speakers:
- Oliver Dick, Customer Relationship Manager
- Thomas Skogen, Product Director, Minerva Group
- Christoph Golinski, Senior PLM consultant
This webinar is intended, through discussion of the latest advancements in system-level thinking, to help inform senior engineering professionals responsible for the cross-discipline lifecycle of their products.
For more information or to register for this event, visit Risk Management in Medical Device Manufacturing.
Xtalks, powered by Honeycomb Worldwide Inc., is a leading provider of educational webinars to the global life science, food and medical device community. Every year thousands of industry practitioners (from life science, food and medical device companies, private & academic research institutions, healthcare centers, etc.) turn to Xtalks for access to quality content. Xtalks helps Life Science professionals stay current with industry developments, trends and regulations. Xtalks webinars also provide perspectives on key issues from top industry thought leaders and service providers.
To learn more about Xtalks visit http://xtalks.com
For information about hosting a webinar visit http://xtalks.com/why-host-a-webinar/
Tel: +1 (416) 977-6555 ext 400