MEADVILLE, Pa. (PRWEB) October 23, 2020
“Reflections”: a powerful compendium of poems that share the joys and sorrows in life that paint its nostalgic beauty, humanity’s unquenchable desires, and nature’s awe-inspiring wonders. “Reflections” is the creation of published author Robin Sterletske.
Sterletske shares, “‘Reflections’ is an observation of life through a collection of poems—the highs and the lows, the struggles and the victories, the questions and the search for answers.
“Written over a span of thirty-five years from a college freshman on her own for the first time to a grandmother of three, the author will take you on a journey that is sometimes humorous, sometimes thought-provoking, and sometimes painful but always insightful.
- ‘Lonely Child’ addresses our insecurities and the need to be understood.
- ‘Reflections’ questions our past and what, if anything, we would change.
- ‘God’s Love’ helps us to see the beauty in our world.
- ‘The Tree’ is just a bit of humor because everything ‘is just too serious’!
- ‘Hunger’s Reality’ looks at just one of the problems we see every day.
- ‘Love’s Bond’ shows the joy that can come when two people meet.
- ‘Her Life’ hopes to bring inspiration to anyone who has been made to feel less than loved.
- ‘Time’ is for those of us who have struggled with loss.
“These poems are the author’s heart and soul. Some of them are very personal, and some are simply observations of the world she sees. You will definitely find yourself in one or more of these profound and genuine writings.”
Published by Christian Faith Publishing, Robin Sterletske’s new book reaches out to readers with its emotionally driven poems that ponder upon life’s profoundness bringing harrows and bliss to the heart and soul.
“Reflections” is the bewitching culmination of a purposeful journey in life that birthed wisdom and grace.
View the synopsis of “Reflections” on YouTube.
Consumers can purchase “Reflections” at traditional brick-and-mortar bookstores or online at Amazon.com, Apple iTunes store, or Barnes and Noble.
For additional information or inquiries about “Reflections,” contact the Christian Faith Publishing media department at 866-554-0919.