BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (PRWEB) December 04, 2018
Robins & Morton received six Excellence in Construction awards from the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) of Alabama at the annual Excellence in Construction Banquet on Nov. 29 at The Club.
ABC recognized the following projects:
- UltraStar Multi-tainment Center at Harrah’s Cherokee in Cherokee, North Carolina: Commercial $10 Million to $25 Million, Excellence Award (First Place)
- Florida Hospital Carrollwood in Tampa, Florida: Healthcare $50 Million to $100 Million, Excellence Award (First Place)
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center Hybrid Suite in Homewood, Alabama: Healthcare Less Than $10 Million, Merit Award (Second Place)
- Kanvwotiyi Residential Treatment Center in Robbinsville, North Carolina: Healthcare $10 Million to $25 Million, Merit Award (Second Place)
- Tradition Medical Center in Port St. Lucie, Florida: Healthcare $50 Million to $100 Million, Merit Award (Second Place)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital North Mississippi in Oxford, Mississippi: Mega Projects, Merit Award (Second Place)
In addition to the awards from ABC’s Alabama Chapter, Robins & Morton also received a first place Eagle Award from ABC’s Greater Tennessee chapter, two Excellence Awards from ABC’s North Alabama Chapter, an Eagle Award from ABC of the Carolinas, and two Eagle Awards from ABC of Central Florida along with one Merit Award. In total, Robins & Morton received 13 awards from various chapters of ABC.
ABC’s Excellence in Construction program honors the nation’s most innovative and high-quality construction projects, safety programs and diversity programs.
About Robins & Morton
Robins & Morton is a privately-held, innovation-driven construction firm committed to Building with Purpose®. Since 1946, the firm has built a reputation as a trusted advisor to clients nationwide by cultivating a high-performing team that values integrity, safety, and innovative thinking. Robins & Morton consistently ranks among the Top 100 U.S. Builders in Engineering News-Record an. Robins & Morton is based in Birmingham, Alabama, with additional offices in Charlotte, North Carolina; Dallas, Texas; Huntsville, Alabama; Miami and Orlando, Florida; Nashville, Tennessee. Learn more at http://www.robinsmorton.com.