“Playing with your children is a way to love out loud, reduce stress, and inspire your children. The time you enjoy together playing, especially during this trying time, will bring happy memories for years to come.”
ATLANTA (PRWEB) March 23, 2020
Calling all parents of babies and toddlers! Robyn Spizman, nationally known parenting expert and author of “Loving Out Loud - The Power of a Kind Word” (New World Library) shares at-home suggestions that equip parents to play with purpose and make the most of this extra time together.
Baby Einstein™, a world leader in toys and products for kids, invited Robyn to help parents select toys that encourage and inspire curiosity while bonding with their children.
“It’s a child’s job to play and it’s every parent’s goal to encourage their children from the very start especially while at home,” said Robyn. “Curious kids are more creative and confident. In fact, curiosity is an important skill for all kids to learn in order to be successful and adaptable in our ever-changing world. That’s the secret to purposeful play and here are five timely tips and innovative toys that parents and their busy babies and toddlers will love.”
Five Tips for Purposeful Play with Toddlers
1. Develop Curious Kids with Toys That Teach! A parent is a child’s first teacher. Jump-start learning by choosing toys that provide opportunities for infants and toddlers to discover new skills, such as learning letters, numbers, sounds, and textures, and creatively explore a world of wonder.
The Baby Einstein 4-in-1 Kickin’ Tunes™ Music and Language Discovery Gym orchestrate the perfect playtime for baby throughout the whole first year with language discovery, seven detachable toys including a Magic Touch piano and more than 70 melodies and sounds.
For older babies and toddlers, activity centers can provide many ways to entertain and ignite their curiosity. Parents and babies will love toys that grow with their child and can be used in co-play settings with siblings.
The Baby Einstein Around We Grow™ 4-in-1 Discovery Center combines the benefits of a traditional walker with a stationary entertainer together in one creative solution with four distinct ways to play—360° Walk-Around Discovery Center, Discovery Table, Art Table, and four Removable Floor Toys encouraging auditory, visual, and tactile discovery through 15 nature-themed toys and experiences.
The Curiosity Table™ brings STEAM principles front and center with removable, spinning gears to color-discovery circuits and flashing lights, the two-sided art and science table will capture attention for hours.
2. Make Screen Time Learning Time…Baby Einstein recently launched NEW animated shows airing on YouTube: Cal’s Sound Yard, Counting with Earl and Patch’s Number Forest! Your child will enjoy following along as Baby Einstein’s beloved characters, Cal, Earl, and Patches teach letters and numbers. This new content is all based on “The Einstein Way” – a curiosity-driven learning philosophy, from industry experts, inspired by Montessori and STEAM. You may also remember the Baby Einstein™ Classic videos, which are now streaming on many popular platforms including YouTube, Netflix, iTunes, and Amazon.
3. Share Playtime, Virtually! Loved ones, friends, and grandparents can join in on playtime virtually. There are many ways to connect on video-call or conferencing app. Get creative! Try a family talent show, have grandpa give a virtual tour of his workroom and explain how the tools work. Share family stories, read a book, or make a family recipe together.
4. Ready, Set, Read... You can create a “Curiosity Library” at home filled with age-appropriate books. Sharing books with your little one strengthens your bond and encourages a lifelong love of reading.
A few must-haves include books that promote learning new words. Little ones will love Baby Einstein’s My First Library Board Book block 12-Book Set by PI Kids where playful characters make learning fun and Baby Einstein’s 100 First Words where your little one will discover the beach, garden, farm and more to see what new words they can find. Bright, bold illustrations are combined with real-life photographs to teach and discover first words and help build vocabulary and social skills.
5. Tune in Your Baby’s Curiosity! Did you know Albert Einstein credits music for his Theory of Relativity? Music ignites curiosity by encouraging language development. strengthening memory skills, fostering social-emotional intelligence, and promoting creative self-expression.
Baby Einstein offers a collection of Hape wooden musical instruments featuring Magic Touch technology that creates musical notes with a touch of the fingers – no buttons or keys needed!
“Playing with your children is a way to love out loud, reduce stress, inspire your children, and bond through play,” said Spizman. “The time you enjoy together playing, especially during this trying time, will bring happy memories for years to come.”
To book or interview Robyn Spizman, or review a product listed in this article contact Jennifer.Sheran@kids2.com. High res photos and video available.
Baby Einstein is a Kids2 brand. Kids2 is a global company that designs solutions to help early-stage parents and families create tiny wins that build bright futures. The Kids2™ brand portfolio includes the leading infant, baby, and toddler brands Baby Einstein®, Bright Starts®, and Ingenuity®. Headquartered in Atlanta, Kids2 spans globally with 12 offices on four continents serving customers in more than 90 countries and has been inventing and reinventing baby products for 50 years. Led by CEO Ryan Gunnigle, it operates with an agile start-up approach, which fosters the company’s growing success. Learn more at news.kids2.com