ROCKVILLE, Md. (PRWEB) April 29, 2020
By now, every segment of our economy and industrial sector has been touched by the novel coronavirus, COVID-19. A recent supply management survey found that three out of every four U.S. businesses have experienced some form of disruption due to impacts from COVID-19.
In their 40th year, Rolyn has a nationwide, specially trained and equipped Team dedicated to preparedness and response to biohazard, bacterial and/or viral outbreak, and has been deemed a State and Federally designated provider of essential services for the COVID-19 pandemic. Since the COVID-19 outbreak, Rolyn has successfully decontaminated millions of square feet of schools, hospitals, hotels, commercial real estate, restaurants, and manufacturing centers nationally.
During these times, facilities reach out to Rolyn, with the same simple question that both employers and employees are asking: How do we get back to work safely? First and foremost, check with your state officials to determine when you can re-open your business and return to work. Once you have the approval to re-open, check with your landlord to see if your building is open for business and what proactive and reactive decontamination steps your landlord is taking - both to the common areas and your particular space.
“Our experience in supporting our many clients with essential businesses that have remained open during this crisis, suggests that reopening businesses is not going to be straightforward. What these clients have seen are more astute employees that expect, and are looking for assurances that they are working in a safe environment,” commented Mark Futrovsky, Rolyn’s President. “For businesses that are going to reopen, this starts with decontaminating the business before your employees return to work in accordance with the latest CDC, EPA, and OSHA guidelines. This will send a message to your employees, tenants, customers, and stakeholders, of your commitment to their safety, health, and wellness.”
In response to requests by many local and national clients to assist them in getting back to work safely, Rolyn has dedicated a portion of their website to: Getting back to work safely post COVID-19
Rolyn’s dedicated COVID-19 section located here: https://www.rolyn.us/backtobusiness, includes:
1. Rolyn Menu of COVID Services
2. Frequently Asked Questions
3. Comparisons of Rolyn’s services to general cleaning contractors
4. Links to latest CDC, OSHA, and EPA Guidance
- Rolyn provides a full range of disaster recovery, restoration, remediation, and decontamination services to industries of all types. With hundreds of full-time employees, a network of over 1,000 skilled responders, strategic partners and material suppliers in all over the country, and thousands of Rolyn-owned equipment and vehicles our response efforts are completely scalable to meet commercial, healthcare, and hospitality property emergency needs.
- Rolyn’s decontamination team has extensive experience and adheres to industry standards as outlined by IICRC, OSHA, NIOSH, RIA, AIHA, and IICRC Guidelines (i.e. S500 and S520).
- For more information on Rolyn’s COVID-19 response, please visit http://www.rolyn.us