SISTERS, Ore. (PRWEB) March 03, 2021
RoofersCoffeeShop®, the award-winning website where the industry meets for technology, information and everyday business announces the 2021 RCS Roofing Influencers.
RCS Influencers contribute thoughts and wisdom monthly through interviews, videos and articles on RoofersCoffeeShop concerning pertinent industry and roofing topics. The Influencers represent all facets of the industry including contractors, associations and industry service providers. Their insights are recognized in a special category on the site called RCS Influencers.
“We have been asking important questions to diverse groups of RCS Influencers for the last four years and have found that they all have expertise in completely different areas of a roofing contractor’s business. We have been committed to sharing that thought leadership since 2017,” states Heidi J. Ellsworth of RoofersCoffeeShop. “With our RCS Influencers’ opinions, tips or advice, our readers get a feeling for all sides of a topic. Our Influencers are true thought leaders in the roofing industry and bring diverse and informative perspectives based on their interactions and relationships.”
We are proud to announce the following 2021 RCS Influencers:
1. Rae July – Chinook Roofing
2. Tammy Hall – CFS Roofing Services
3. Pete Harding – Go Green Roofing
4. Greta Bajrami – Golden Group Roofing
5. Michelle and Christian Kettering – LTD Exteriors
6. Danny Kerr – Breakthrough Academy
7. Julissa Chavez – SRS Distribution, Inc.
8. Rod Petrick – Ridgeworth Roofing Co Inc
9. Charles Antis - Antis Roofing & Waterproofing
10. Michelle Boykin and Curtis Sutton - Rackley Roofing
11. Trent Cotney - Cotney Construction Law
12. Thea Dudley – Pocket Protectors, LLC
13. Heidi Ellsworth – RoofersCoffeeShop®
14. Rudy Gutierrez - Shell Roofing Solutions
15. Wendy Marvin - Matrix Roofing and Home Solutions
16. Mandy McIntyre - 1st Choice Roofing
17. Mike Pickel - Texas Traditions Roofing
18. Marty Stout - Go Roof Tune Up
19. Ashley and Seth Pietsch - Integrity Insurance & Bonding Inc
For more information on the 2021 RCS Influencers, meet them here.
As an award-winning website and online community, RoofersCoffeeShop is committed to being a roofing professional advocate by supplying consistent information, education and communication avenues for all roofing professionals, and especially contractors, while promoting the growth, education and success of the roofing industry overall. Visitors to the site continue to find excellent opportunities for sharing information while participating in important ongoing conversations concerning new technologies, safety and the overall roofing trade. From the rooftop to the board room, RoofersCoffeeShop is “Where the Industry Meets!” For more information, visit http://www.rooferscoffeeshop.com.