“Our strong presence and extensive participation at ISCT this year is a reflection of our continued growth and goals to expand globally in 2019." - said Margot Connor, CEO, RoosterBio
FREDERICK, Md. (PRWEB) May 22, 2019
RoosterBio, Inc, a leading supplier of innovative human mesenchymal stem/stromal cell (hMSC) biomanufacturing systems, will exhibit and present at the International Society for Cell &Gene Therapy (ISCT) Annual Conference May 29-June 1, 2019 in Melbourne, Australia as a Silver Sponsor. The company is also hosting several events including:
- Wednesday, May 29, 2019 all day (presentation from 11:45am to 1:00pm): MSC Pre-Conference Workshop sponsored by RoosterBio and Industry Luncheon hosted by RoosterBio – Jon A. Rowley, PhD, RoosterBio Founder & Chief Product Officer, will give an oral presentation titled, ‘Radically Simplifying Scale-up and Clinical Translation of hMSCs and Extracellular Vesicles’
- Friday, May 31, 2019 from 10:30am to 10:45am: Global Showcase Presentation hosted by RoosterBio focused on cGMP hMSC bioprocess systems and extracellular vesicle production
- Friday, May 31, 2019 from 10:45am to 12:15pm: Strategies for Commercialization Track (Session 4) - Jon A. Rowley, PhD, RoosterBio Founder & Chief Product Officer, will give an oral presentation titled, ‘Streamlining hMSC Product & Process Development, Tech Transfer and cGMP Manufacturing to Reduce COGs for Cell, Gene and EV Therapies’
“Our strong presence and extensive participation at ISCT this year is a reflection of our continued growth and goals to expand globally in 2019,” said RoosterBio CEO Margot Connor. “We have been working diligently to build awareness within the regenerative medicine community about how RoosterBio’s products are accelerating the cell, gene and extracellular vesicle therapies by providing standardized hMSCs product platforms that enable rapid clinical and commercial translation. By sharing knowledge at the ISCT conference, we can collaborate across various scientific disciplines to further advance the field.”
RoosterBio will be located at booth number two throughout the duration of the conference. RoosterBio Scientists Josephine Lembong, PhD and Katrina Adlerz, PhD will also present posters titled during both poster session on Thursday, May 30, 2019 from 6:00pm to 7:00pm and Friday, May 31 from 5:30pm to 6:00pm. These posters include:
- Increasing Yield of MSC-EVs in Scalable Xeno-free Manufacturing – Poster #199
- Comparison of MSC-EVs Manufactured in 2D versus Scalable 3D Bioreactor Systems – Poster #200
- Scaling a Xeno-Free Fed-Batch Microcarrier-based Suspension Bioreactor System from Development to Production Scale for Manufacturing XF hMSCs – Poster #237
Additional conference details can be located on the conference website at http://www.isct2019.com.
About RoosterBio, Inc
RoosterBio, Inc. is a privately held cell manufacturing platform technology company focused on accelerating the development of a sustainable regenerative medicine industry, one customer at a time. RoosterBio's products are high-volume, affordable, and well-characterized adult human mesenchymal stem/stromal cells (hMSCs) paired with highly engineered media systems. RoosterBio has simplified and standardized how stem cells are purchased, expanded, and used in development, leading to marked time and costs savings for customers. RoosterBio's innovative products are ushering in a new era of productivity and standardization into the field, accelerating the road to discovery in Regenerative Medicine. For more information on RoosterBio, please visit http://www.roosterbio.com.