The creation of Ryd-Guard resulted from the need for supplemental barrier protection between drivers and passengers during these challenging times. Ryd Guard is easily transferred and will appeal to Uber, Lyft and private drivers who use personal vehicles. Tim Bolton – VP North American Plastics
DALLAS (PRWEB) August 04, 2020
Affordably produced in the United States and Canada, Ryd-Guard offers a first line of defense and multiple barrier approach to augment face coverings when six feet of social distancing is not practical. To view examples and a list of product offerings, visit http://www.ryd-guard.com
- Rapid and simple installation in vehicle interiors with unique patent-pending strap system. No damaging pins or clips.
- Transparent with speaking ports to facilitate communication between driver and passengers.
- Made of thermoformed polycarbonate, optically clear, highly durable and resilient, comes in two sizes.
- Easily sanitized between uses with antibacterial wipes or antibacterial soap.
- Increased customer satisfaction from addition of Ryd-Guard social barrier
- Can be customized with logos, imagery, or messaging
Installation and removal are fast and simple using Ryd Guard’s innovative patent pending strap system without mounting or intrusion damage to the vehicle’s interior. Made of thermoformed polycarbonate, the supplemental social barrier is extremely durable, optically clear, and has speaking ports to facilitate communication between driver and passengers. It can be easily sanitized between uses with antibacterial wipes or soaps, comes in two sizes, and can be customized with logos, imagery, or messaging. Drivers, on the front line with a high volume of social interaction, will find the supplemental partition to be appreciated by passengers as it adds another layer of confidence between vehicle compartments. For further information on product specs, visit http://www.ryd-guard.com