SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (PRWEB) December 05, 2017 -- Saddletree Research, a leading provider of contact center market research, business intelligence and consulting services announces the winners of the Saddletree Research Kachina Awards for achievement in the North American contact center industry.
The award categories and the winning companies are as follows:
- Achievement in Workforce Optimization (WFO) -- Coordinated Systems, Inc. (CSI)
- Achievement in Self-Service Solutions -- Verint
- Achievement in Robotics -- NICE
- Achievement in Employee Engagement -- Calabrio
- Achievement in Emerging Customer Service Solutions -- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Achievement in Emerging Customer Service Solutions -- Aspect
Kachina Award entries were judged by a panel of distinguished contact center industry experts. Besides Saddletree Research Chief Analyst Paul Stockford, the other judges were:
- David Butler, PhD, Vice Provost for Research and Dean, School of Graduate Studies, Middle Tennessee State University, and Executive Director, National Association of Call Centers (NACC)
- Renee Maler, Principal, Philosophy PR + Marketing
- Jim Lavery, Vice President, Contact Centers and Credit Services, Desert Schools Federal Credit Union
- Susan Hash, Editor, Contact Center Pipeline Magazine
The Saddletree Research Kachina Award recognizes outstanding achievement and market leadership in each solutions category as determined by the above panel of independent contact center industry experts and customer service professionals.
Each winning company will receive an Eagle Dancer Kachina, also called the Kwahu Kachina, hand-carved by Hopi Kachina artist Joe Duwyenie of Third Mesa, Hopi Pueblo, Arizona. The Eagle Dancer Kachina represents strength and power.
For more information on the 2017 Kachina Award program, please visit the Saddletree Research website.
About Saddletree Research
Founded in Scottsdale, AZ, in 1999, Saddletree Research is a veteran-owned business that provides market research and business intelligence in the North American contact center market with a sharp focus on emerging market segments as well as those with high growth potential. Saddletree Research activities are led by Founder and Chief Analyst Paul Stockford, who has spent the last 28 years publishing original research covering the contact center industry. For more information visit http://www.saddletreeresearch.com.
Paul Stockford, Saddletree Research, http://www.saddletreeresearch.com, +1 480-922-5949, [email protected]
SOURCE Saddletree Research