“For the second year, we are thrilled to honor and recognize our most engaged volunteers and contributors for their dedication to the success of our organization through their exceptional level of support and leadership.” Donna Edenhart, director of membership at SAE International
WARRENDALE, Pa. (PRWEB) August 20, 2020
SAE International announces its second annual Contributor of the Year Class, recognizing those for their ongoing commitment and contributions to the organization and the entire mobility industry. Throughout the past year, members of the 2020 class provided valuable insight and played a key role in advancing the future of mobility through involvement in SAE activities.
“We are thankful to all of our volunteers and contributors who dedicate their time, knowledge and passion for the betterment of the mobility community that enable SAE International to develop world class content, publish leading technical standards, and inspire the minds of future engineers,” said Donna Edenhart, director of membership at SAE International. “For the second year, we are thrilled to honor and recognize our most engaged volunteers and contributors for their dedication to the success of our organization through their exceptional level of support and leadership.”
The 2020 Contributor of the Year Class (listed below by state then alphabetically by last name):
- Ward Atkinson, (Retired)
- Derek Logan, Nissan Technical Center North America
- Don Robins, General Motors (Retired)
- Dean Case, Motivo Engineering
- Justin McNew, JMC Rota Inc.
- Danny Bocci, John Deere
- James Shaw, Fastway Engineering
- Craig Barnes, Cummins Inc. (Retired) and Founder and President, CAB Consulting LLC
- Kelly Schmitz, Cummins Inc.
- Jason Rounds, TTX
- Dave Andrea, Plante Moran
- Sue Bai, Honda R&D Americas, LLC
- Carla Bailo, Center for Automotive Research
- Jennifer Bastiaan, Kettering University
- Amalia Batori, Robert Bosch LLC
- Maura Chmielowiec, General Motors
- Brandon Hance, United States Steel Corporation
- Mark Herman, General Motors (Retired)
- George Nicols, Toyota Motor North America
- Steve Rohde, General Motors (Retired)
- Anne O'Neil, Anne O'Neil Consultants
- Glenn Cashion, USA JR Olympics Director, North Carolina A&T State University
- Dr. Richard Greaves, Meggitt PLC (Retired)
- Scott Sluder, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- David Downey, Downey Aviation Services
- Jennifer Morrison, Mazda North American Operations
The members of the 2020 Contributor of the Year Class were nominated by SAE International staff based on their volunteer and engagement contributions across SAE’s organizations.
To learn more about volunteer programs and opportunities at SAE International, please visit:
About SAE International
SAE International is a global association committed to advancing mobility knowledge and solutions for the benefit of humanity. By engaging nearly 200,000 engineers, technical experts and volunteers, we connect and educate mobility professionals to enable safe, clean, and accessible mobility solutions. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our philanthropic SAE Foundation, including award-winning programs like A World In Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™. More at http://www.sae.org.