“With SAE Live, we aim to facilitate real, two-way conversations between speakers and attendees where audiences can engage and ask questions to help aid in their professional growth.” Frank Menchaca, Chief Growth Officer, SAE International
WARRENDALE, Pa. (PRWEB) July 21, 2020
SAE International announces the launch of SAE Live, free, bi-monthly webinar conversations featuring the leading voices who are impacting the way society connects, works and travels.
As part of the ongoing SAE Live series, attendees can engage directly with speakers to learn from their personal expertise and insights during the 60-minute conversations. Each interactive event will include a brief introduction of the speaker and a framing of the event topic, followed by a facilitated 50-minute audience Q&A.
“Furthering our mission to advance mobility knowledge and solutions for the benefit of humanity, we continue to look for ways to deliver timely and trusted content around the intelligence and trends in technology and mobility,” said Frank Menchaca, Chief Growth Officer at SAE International. “With SAE Live, we aim to facilitate real, two-way conversations between speakers and attendees where audiences can engage and ask questions to help aid in their professional growth.”
To kick-off SAE Live, SAE International is delivering a conversation with TuSimple and Penske Transportation Solutions to discuss the world's first Autonomous Freight Network, an ecosystem for safe, efficient self-driving trucks to hit the road.
- When: Thursday, July 23 at 2:00 p.m. EST (11:00 a.m. PST/1:00 p.m. CST)
- Who: Exclusive conversation with:
- Chuck Price, Chief Product Officer at TuSimple
- Bill Combs, Vice President, Connected Vehicle Strategy & Experimentation at Penske Transportation Solutions
- What: “The Autonomous Frontier: How Penske and TuSimple ship freight across three states using L4 autonomous trucks”
- What does the future hold for autonomous trucking? What kind of infrastructure and ecosystem will we need to create a safe and efficient network? How will this impact the way we transport and deliver goods? Engage with Chuck and Bill to ask questions about how they've recently partnered to develop the first Autonomous Freight Network, the long-range perception, the technology needed for sustainable energy use, and the best way to bring autonomous freight transportation to market.
- How: Registration is now live at: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_JoEahrVLTzmaBfd3eeamcg
About SAE International
SAE International is a global association committed to advancing mobility knowledge and solutions for the benefit of humanity. By engaging nearly 200,000 engineers, technical experts and volunteers, we connect and educate mobility professionals to enable safe, clean, and accessible mobility solutions. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our philanthropic SAE Foundation, including award-winning programs like A World in Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™. More at http://www.sae.org.