WARRENDALE, Pa. (PRWEB) February 18, 2020
SAE International announced today the launch of ‘SAE Tomorrow Today,’ a new podcast centered around key topics and events impacting the advancement of mobility knowledge and solutions for the benefit of humanity.
The inaugural series—“What Inspires Innovators?”—features diverse conversations on safety, heavy-duty trucking, strides in natural gas and oil, building government trust, designing mobility with children in mind, and the 5G evolution. Podcast host Grayson Brulte engaged with leaders and innovators to understand what inspires them to innovate today and where they see their field evolving tomorrow. The seven guests featured in the first series of SAE Tomorrow Today are:
- Ep. 1: I Count Progress in Lives Saved – Mark R. Rosekind, Ph.D., Chief Safety Innovation Officer at Zoox
- Ep. 2: Our Trucks Have to Drive Like a Human – Robert Brown, Head of Public & Government Affairs at TuSimple
- Ep. 3: Oil and Natural Gas… Driving Industry and Technology – Dr. R. Dean Foreman, Chief Economist at API
- Ep. 4: Building Government Trust in AVs – Brad Stertz, Director, Government Affairs at Audi
- Ep. 5: Design Technology with Children in Mind – Valentina Graci, Ph.D., Research Scientist at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia's Center for Injury Research and Prevention
- Ep. 6: Creating a Technological Backbone for Connectivity – Jeff Stewart, Assistant Vice President, Global Public Policy at AT&T
- Ep. 7: Diversified Oil Companies Will Become Diversified Energy Companies – Vince Lichtinger, Manager, Fuels and Emerging Technology Group at Marathon Petroleum Corporation
Leveraging SAE’s more than 110-years of leadership experience in connecting and educating mobility professionals, SAE Tomorrow Today provides a unique and dynamic channel from a third-party neutral convener where innovative industry leaders can share the challenges of tomorrow. Future series of SAE Tomorrow Today will be released around events where SAE is convening innovators and thought leaders.
About SAE International
SAE International is a global association committed to advancing mobility knowledge and solutions for the benefit of humanity. By engaging nearly 200,000 engineers, technical experts and volunteers, we connect and educate mobility professionals to enable safe, clean, and accessible mobility solutions. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our philanthropic SAE Foundation, including award-winning programs like A World in Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™. More at http://www.sae.org.