“Our strategic vision is to give all SAE event participants access to diverse groups of global speakers and leading-edge technical content across multiple disciplines to help them solve challenges and nurture the creation of tomorrow’s innovations.” Raman Venkatesh, COO, SAE International.
WARRENDALE, Pa. (PRWEB) November 09, 2020
SAE International announced today that it is transforming its 2021 Engineering Events into a portfolio of immersive digital experiences, supplemented by in-person engagements as required. To best support the changing needs and demands of the global engineering industry, SAE will offer digital platforms for nearly all of its events to expand access, interactivity and equip participants with global, 24/7 access to mission-critical skills and knowledge for a new era of mobility. Participants can expect personalized experiences in which to learn, discuss and collaborate on the critical topics impacting the global mobility industry with leading organizations and thought leaders from around the world.
“Our strategic vision is to give all SAE event participants access to diverse groups of global speakers and leading-edge technical content across multiple disciplines to help them solve challenges and nurture the creation of tomorrow’s innovations,” said Raman Venkatesh, chief operating officer at SAE International. “Technology enables us to connect with audiences across the globe, many of whom may not otherwise be able to attend certain in-person events, and our approach focuses on delivering the right content to the right audience in the right formats.”
Added Frank Bokulich, manager of engineering events at SAE International: “Leading industry experts spend months developing the programs for each SAE event with a digital-first experience in mind—globally available on-demand content with streaming segments—to unite all the elements of the 21st century’s mobility ecosystem. Regardless of the delivery platform, our 2021 portfolio of events will deliver unparalleled value and customized technical content to help mobility professionals solve the unique challenges they face.”
While the majority of SAE events in 2021 will shift to digital platforms, three events, due to their nature, are scheduled as in-person events. SAE will remain open to adapting these events to prevailing market conditions.
2021 Digital-only Events:
- Government/Industry Digital Summit (February 2-3, 2021)
- AeroTech® (March 9-11, 2021)
- On-Board Diagnostics Digital Summit Europe (March 23-25, 2021)
- High-Efficiency IC Engine Symposium (April 12, 2021)
- WCX™ World Congress (April 13-15, 2021)
- Business of Automated Mobility Forum (June 23-24, 2021)
- On-Board Diagnostics Digital Summit North America (September 21-23, 2021)
- Powertrain, Fuels, and Lubricants Digital Summit (September 28-30, 2021)
- Thermal Management Systems Digital Summit (October 12-14, 2021)
- ADAS to Automated Driving Digital Summit (November 2021)
2021 Hybrid Events (includes both digital and in-person elements):
- Noise and Vibration Conference & Exhibition (September 7-10, 2021)
- COMVEC™ (September 14-16, 2021)
- Brake Colloquium & Exhibition (October 17-20, 2021)
2021 In-person Events:
- DOD Air & Space Weapons Systems Software Summit 2021 (May 4-6, 2021)
- North American International Powertrain Conference (September 15-17, 2021)
- DOD Maintenance Symposium (December 6-9, 2021)
Additional technical and logistical information for each event will be provided as they are further developed. Visit the individual event pages and view the full calendar of events at http://www.sae.org/attend.
About SAE International
SAE International is a global association committed to advancing mobility knowledge and solutions for the benefit of humanity. By engaging nearly 200,000 engineers, technical experts and volunteers, we connect and educate mobility professionals to enable safe, clean, and accessible mobility solutions. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our philanthropic SAE Foundation, including award-winning programs like A World In Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™. More at http://www.sae.org.