ATLANTA (PRWEB) December 19, 2019
SalesLoft, provider of the #1 Sales Engagement Platform, today announced the speaker and agenda lineup for REV2020, the company’s annual conference of leading edge insights from the best sales and revenue professionals in the industry. REV2020 will feature award-winning director, producer, and writer Spike Lee, alongside additional presentations from several SalesLoft customers. For the first time, the conference is being held in San Francisco, CA, March 9-11, 2020.
Throughout the event, attendees will hear from industry thought leaders on how to deliver exceptional customer experiences that drive revenue. Speakers will include:
- Kate Hastings, VP Sales Productivity, LinkedIn
- Alfred Boutros, SVP Sales Effectiveness, Neilsen
- Kevin Dorsey, VP of Inside Sales, PatientPop
- Troy Andersen, VP Worldwide Inside Sales, Looker
- Catie Ivey, RVP of Sales, DemandBase
- Craig Rosenberg, Co-Founder and Chief Analyst, TOPO
- Pamela Lapeyrolerie, Digital Marketing Practice Leader, IBM
“There is a dramatic shift happening in our industry. Customers are demanding more. All revenue generators - sales, ops, marketing, and customer success - must unite to deliver better experiences and drive more revenue than ever before,” said Kyle Porter, CEO of SalesLoft. “We created REV2020 to bring together the brightest minds in the industry to learn, share, and grow. It’s where the best of the best will unite to be inspired to serve customers better and maximize revenue.”
In addition to acclaimed keynote speakers, REV2020 will include a variety of targeted panels and sessions across the following tracks:
- Revenue Methodology & Mastery: Efficient and innovative tactics that even the most seasoned individual contributor and front-line manager can build on.
- Revenue Leadership & Strategy: Strategy and processes required to hire, train, build, and motivate a revenue-generating organization that will elevate your team.
- Operations & Systems: Data-driven frameworks and processes to support all revenue-generating teams.
- SalesLoft on SalesLoft: Roadmap, new capabilities, and best practices from SalesLoft’s utilization of SalesLoft.
To learn more about the discussion topics for REV2020 sessions and panels, and to register for the event, please visit https://rev2020.salesloft.com.
SalesLoft is the provider of the #1 Sales Engagement platform, helping organizations like NCR, MuleSoft, Square, Cisco Meraki, and Zoom, generate more revenue and deliver better experiences to their customers. Headquartered in Atlanta, SalesLoft is renowned for its award-winning culture. Today, the company employs more than 450 people across its offices in Atlanta, San Francisco, London, and Guadalajara, Mexico, and has received 2019 recognitions from Fortune’s Best Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, and Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces. For more information on SalesLoft and how to deliver a better sales experience, visit https://salesloft.com.