Just because people are staying at home doesn’t mean there are no electrical problems.
PASO ROBLES, Calif. (PRWEB) May 26, 2020
Workers who provide services that are necessary to maintaining safety, sanitation and essential operations of residences are considered essential during this time of the COVID-19 crisis. Electricraft, Inc., the San Luis Obispo electricians, has been supporting Central Coast communities since 1984 and is proud to be able to continue helping during this stressful time.
Electricraft team members have always been respectful of customer’s homes and businesses, working safely and efficiently, cleaning up at the end of the job and following all safety requirements. The company continues safety practices by maintaining social distancing and wearing all of the necessary protective equipment.
“The health and safety of our customers, our community and our team are always important to us,” said Electricraft Vice President Jake Treder. “We will continue the safest practices possible.”
Just because people are staying at home doesn’t mean there are no electrical problems. The same measures to follow to prevent electrical emergencies need to continue to be followed. Since the family is at home more hours than usual, stresses can be put on electrical systems. It’s important to know what the warning signs that there may be problems in the electrical system. These signs include:
- Smoke or sparks coming from an electrical outlet, appliance, light fixture or cord.
- Flickering lights, or circuit breakers that flip off.
Following this list of safety precautions will help keep families safe from electrical accidents:
- Replace damaged power cords, including extension cords. Some power cords might be repaired, depending on the extent of damage. Always unplug any power tool or electrical appliance before examining the cord. Rely on expert advice about repairs.
- Don’t overload outlets. Each outlet is designed to deliver a certain amount of power. Plugging in too many devices increases the possibility of fire or an explosion of sparks.
- If an extension cord is necessary, follow all the safety procedures for safe use.
- Keep electrical equipment away from water. Water conducts electricity and touching a wet appliance or standing in water near an appliance can cause electrocution.
- Put tamper-resistant safety caps on unused electrical outlets and keep cords away from children. Follow the Electrical Safety Foundation International safety tips for children and electricity.
- Electricraft is available 24-hours for emergency repairs and continues to provide regular electrician services by appointment.
Family owned and operated the San Luis Obispo electrical company has been providing exceptional repair, installation and general electrical construction since it was founded. Fully insured and licensed with a large bonding capacity the Electricraft team and state certified electricians have a combined 300+ years of general electrical construction, service, project management, and turnkey design/build experience.
There is no project too big or too small for the experienced staff at Electricraft – from repairing light fixtures in homes, to installing the latest solar technology, to large industrial electrical construction.
200 Suburban Rd., Suite A
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
This press release is by Paso Robles Marketing and SEO company Access Publishing, 806 9th Street, #2D, Paso Robles, CA 93446, (805) 226-9890.