Our vision at Sanare Bioscience is to impact the world one pharmaceutical study at a time with a goal of innovating and improving patient outcomes.
BALTIMORE (PRWEB) July 29, 2020
Jack Donaldson IV, M.Ed., former president of Healthcare Consultant Group, is pleased to announce the organization of a new pharmaceutical research and development company: Sanare Bioscience.
This new entrant into the medical R&D field was organized with a single purpose in mind: to improve patient outcomes through innovative drug development and bridge the most pressing gaps in the drug development industry. These include the following:
- • Silos within the drug development process
- • Breakdowns in the supply chain
- • Lack of reliable funding
- • Lack of diversity in patient and physician participation
- • Lack of outreach needed for successful trials
Sanare Bioscience consists of a team of highly qualified innovators, clinicians, scientists, researchers and legal experts with decades of experience analyzing products and protocols. Each team member has fostered significant relationships within the pharmaceutical industry, established unparalleled institutional knowledge and has unique expertise in commercialization.
“Our vision at Sanare Bioscience is to impact the world one pharmaceutical study at a time with a goal of innovating and improving patient outcomes,” said Donaldson, who will serve as CEO of Sanare Bioscience. “This team possesses the talents, relationships and drive needed to make anything significant happen in the expansive healthcare world today. I’m extremely excited to be a part of it.”
The team’s qualifications will allow Sanare the ability to do the following for their partners:
- • Oversee and support drug clinical trial services and site management
- • Improve efficiency by streamlining the drug development process.
- • Eliminate breakdowns in communication in the supply chain from innovator to researcher to clinical trial and finally to drug distributors
- • Provide professional guidance on solutions that reduce the cost of human capital
- • Conduct market analysis and drug development partnerships
- • Cut out unnecessary costs and superfluous protocols
“The Sanare team has a proven track record of both the development drugs that improve patient outcomes and in successfully bringing those drugs to domestic and international markets,” said Dr. Valerie Armstead, chief research officer of Sanare Bioscience. “The ultimate goal of pharmaceutical development is to not only bridge the gaps in the process but to eventually bring new compounds with proven therapeutic effects to the market.”
Sanare Bioscience is also currently partnering with many manufacturers to help supply vital PPE – including face masks, isolation gowns and hand sanitizer – while in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic.
To learn more about Sanare Bioscience, please visit sanarebioscience.com.
About Sanare Bioscience
Sanare Bioscience is committed to improving patient outcomes by researching and developing innovative medical solutions. With a team of clinicians, scientists, researchers and pharmaceutical legal experts, each with more than 10 years of healthcare and clinical trial experience, Sanare Bioscience is able to research, conduct clinical trials and ultimately bring drugs to the healthcare marketplace. For more information, visit http://www.sanarebioscience.com.