“Black Friday is an exciting time to make a commitment to get out there. The hardest decision should be about where you should go not should you go." says Michelle McNeice, VP, Marketing, EF Ultimate Break.
BOSTON (PRWEB) November 13, 2018
EF Ultimate Break (EFUB), a leader in immersive and social, millennial-tailored travel experiences, just announced their biggest Black Friday travel deals ever, and the savings for those 18-29 are huge.
The sale will include Doorbuster Deals of up to $1,200 or 20% off select destinations known to top Millennials’ bucket lists—like Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Other trips in EF’s vast portfolio will be discounted up to $400.
The entire EF Ultimate Break experience, from finding your trip to booking to take off, is designed to especially appeal to the evolving way today’s Gen Z’ers and Millennials plan and experience their travel. This includes flights, accommodations, airport transfers, meals, Insta-worthy experiences, a tour director, and an engaging, social group environment perfect for making new connections.
Only $150 down will reserve a spot on one of EF’s lifechanging tours and EF’s interest-free payment options mean Millennials can book now and pay later—making travel in your twenties financially attainable.
A sneak peek at some of EF Ultimate Break’s awesome Black Friday Doorbuster Deals include:
- $1200 or 20% OFF: Grand Tour of Europe, Ultimate Europe
- $1000 or 15% OFF: European Summer, Australia and New Zealand Adventure
- $700 or 15% OFF: Ultimate Greek Islands
- $600 or 15% OFF: Greek Islands
- $500 or up to 15% OFF: Highlights of Eastern Europe; Germany, Italy & Switzerland, Highlights of Australia, Highlights of Spain
“Exploring amazing destinations with like-minded travelers is something that all twenty-somethings should experience,” says Michelle McNeice, VP, Marketing, EF Ultimate Break. “Black Friday is an exciting time to make a commitment to get out there. The hardest decision should be about where you should go not should you go.”
Black Friday deals open to the public on November 16th. Those eager to get the deals before spaces fill up can still sneak in for Early Access by signing up on the site and entering through a top-secret link through Nov 15th. The link will let early birds see and reserve trips before everyone else.
What’s So Incredible About Group Travel with EF Ultimate Break?
- Go Alone. Or With A Friend.: Many travelers start solo, but leave the trip with lasting friendships and a passion for travel.
- Choose From 65+ Global Destinations: Travelers can book itineraries across multiple continents and countries—the Greek Islands, Costa Rica and Thailand being most popular.
- Traveling is easy with stress-free booking on trips that range from one to five weeks and include flights, travel between cities, accommodations, and more!
- Enjoy Competitive Pricing/Flexible Payment Options: All trips offer competitive pricing and interest-free payment plans to make traveling more accessible.
- Travel With A 24/7 Tour Director: Tour Directors accompany every trip and are available 24/7 with a focus on local immersion.
- Have Fun On Jam-Packed Itineraries: Every trip provides the perfect mix of planned time, free time, and optional excursions.
About EF Ultimate Break
EF Ultimate Break is the best way to experience the world for anyone 18-29. With 65+ trips, everything from airfare and accommodations to interest-free payment plans and daily breakfasts are included. As a proud part of EF Education First, EF Ultimate Break draws on over 50 years of EF expertise to add amazing travel experiences to its growing tour portfolio. EF, the world leader in international education, has helped more than 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree to date.